Author Topic: Biden DOE official claims DeSantis was willing to 'sacrifice' people: 'Some of you may die'  (Read 758 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Gwen Graham has a huge stick up her ass and a long standing hate boner for DeSantis. 

A Biden-appointed Department of Education official blasted Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis with low blows, including calling him a "petulant man child" and claimed he was willing to "sacrifice people" during the novel coronavirus pandemic.

Gwen Graham, the Assistant Secretary for Legislation and Congressional Affairs at the DOE, repeatedly lambasted DeSantis before and while working for the administration, Fox News Digital found.

When she was appointed, the DOE described Graham as "a respected former member of Congress with a reputation for fairness [and] compassion."

Graham said in June 2022, "I know Ron. He is a cowardly, bully. He will turn and run when he can't use his office as a stage to make him look fake big. He is tiny."

And tiny in stature is the least of it," she added.

In another tweet, in 2021, Graham said, "If only we had a governor who wasn't an arrogant, petulant man-child."

Graham accompanied the tweet with a meme of DeSantis, which said, "Some of you may die, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make."

Graham shared the image on another occasion, stating, "In his scientifically condemned pursuit of herd immunity, he is willing to sacrifice you."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-doe-official-claims-desantis-willing-sacrifice-people-you-may-die

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

Leftists are so full of hate.

Offline libertybele

Well, that's not the Ron I know. Ron is a strong leader who stands up for conservatism and has bucked the liberals on several occasions. He is passionate in parent's rights, and state's rights.

All in all he did a remarkable job in response to hurricane Ian.

In the mid terms he won the votes of counties that were predominately DEM and Hispanic and our legislature obtained a few more GOP seats.

He has turned FL into a Red state rather than a swing state.

Ron DeSantis   :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Well, that's not the Ron I know. Ron is a strong leader who stands up for conservatism and has bucked the liberals on several occasions. He is passionate in parent's rights, and state's rights.

All in all he did a remarkable job in response to hurricane Ian.

In the mid terms he won the votes of counties that were predominately DEM and Hispanic and our legislature obtained a few more GOP seats.

He has turned FL into a Red state rather than a swing state.

Ron DeSantis   :patriot: :patriot:

:thumbsup:

Online mountaineer

These people are nucking futs.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I believe we can classify her assertions and accusations as misinformation, using the White House standard for such things.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

It won’t matter who the GOP nominee is be it Trump, DeSantis, or the Lord Jesus Christ. Expect lots of this in the coming months
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It won’t matter who the GOP nominee is be it Trump, DeSantis, or the Lord Jesus Christ. Expect lots of this in the coming months

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

These people are nucking futs.

Yes indeed, they are bat crap crazy!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yes indeed, they are bat crap crazy!
Now, now. They are just hateful Leftists who would fight for the 'right' to murder their own children, freeze and starve people to avoid admitting their energy agenda is just plain wrong, and who will likely never be subjected to the results of their insane policies. Of course the Media which are their mouthpiece are perfectly willing to give column inches and airtime to their envious vitriol, but that places all these alleged people in a class all their own.

I'd say there should be a deck of cards, like in Iraq, but you'd need a canasta deck for that lot, just to get started.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline aligncare

Wait.  She wasn’t talking about Donald Trump?  Now, there’s a novel virus!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats pretend they care about people being killed/murdered, while the baby butchers minions of the democrats butcher babies by the millions yearly.  Afghanistan, co-vid, abortion, how much more caring are we supposed to stand?

:reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 04:25:10 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions