Author Topic: Madame Secretary, Your Woke Policies are Killing the Army  (Read 99 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Madame Secretary, Your Woke Policies are Killing the Army
« on: November 20, 2022, 04:46:36 pm »
November 18, 2022
Madame Secretary, Your Woke Policies are Killing the Army
By Don Brown
Recently, Army secretary Christine Wormuth, who never served a day in the military, grabbed the microphone at an event sponsored by the Association of the United States Army to address a topic near-and-dear to the left: wokeness.

"I'm not sure what woke means," Wormuth claimed (see at 14:48).  "If woke means we are not focused on warfighting, we are not focused on readiness, that doesn't reflect what I see at installations all around the country or overseas when I go and visit.  But we do have a wide range of soldiers in our Army and we have got to make them all feel included.  And that's why a lot of our diversity, equity, and inclusion programs are important."

So the secretary wants "diversity, equity, and inclusion" programs so that all the soldiers "feel included"?  And she claims not to know what woke means in the military?

Here's a quick primer, Madame Secretary — just the tip of the woke iceberg you claim not to recognize.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/11/madame_secretary_your_woke_policies_are_killing_the_army.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: Madame Secretary, Your Woke Policies are Killing the Army
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2022, 04:53:06 pm »
Diversity, inclusion, and equity, are not virtues or values; they are nothing more than lib/prog dogwhistles for racism.