Author Topic: Pence: Trump Asked Me Violate My Oath to the Constitution on January 6  (Read 355 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pence: Trump Asked Me Violate My Oath to the Constitution on January 6

Pam Key 20 Nov 2022

Former Vice President Mike Pence said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that former President Donald Trump asked him to violate his oath to the Constitution on January 6, 2021.

Pence said, “I write did it in the book, I will never forget, it was the night before January 6, the president and I were alone in the office in what was ultimately a tense conversation. I had made my position clear, as vice president, I did not believe I had the authority to return or reject electoral votes when the House convened to count the electoral votes, but there was great tension in the room. At the outset, I remember the president looking at me and he pointed at the window of the crowd that was gathering just off the South Lawn and in the Ellipse and he said, did you see that crowd out there? I said, I did, Mr. President. He said those people love us. I said those people love you. He said that is probably true. I looked at him very seriously and I said do those people love the Constitution?  Because I believe Republican voters and the Republican Party’s future  is ultimately grounded in us producing men and women who will stand up for ideal enshrined in the Constitution and the Declaration, ideals Ronald Reagan stood for without apology and our that the carried or movement forward for generations.”

Host Chuck Todd said, “Did the president tell you he doesn’t respect the Constitution?”

Pence said, “All I know is what the president asked me to do, I would have violated my oath to the Constitution.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/11/20/pence-trump-asked-me-violate-my-oath-to-the-constitution-on-january-6/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Pence: Trump Asked Me Violate My Oath to the Constitution on January 6
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2022, 04:29:00 pm »
Pence is a uniparty swamp dweller. He is an idiot and a coward too.
If McConnell or Schumer had told him to do it, he would have.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2022, 04:49:29 pm »
Pence is a disagrace.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2022, 06:28:19 pm »
I'm sorry, and this goes for every friggin politician when they say something, are there witnesses, a tape, video? I can go out and tell any Bullsquat story I want and if there is proof of what I say then it's just opinion or hearsay.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2022, 06:58:41 pm »
I'm sorry, and this goes for every friggin politician when they say something, are there witnesses, a tape, video? I can go out and tell any Bullsquat story I want and if there is proof of what I say then it's just opinion or hearsay.
Pence might be telling the truth.  He seems to be a strong Christian....I can't imagine him lying about it....but who knows.