Author Topic: Climate Computer Projections & Attribution Claims — versus Reality – Maldives claims sinking but has  (Read 298 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate Computer Projections & Attribution Claims — versus Reality – Maldives claims sinking but has expanded tourism & built new airports

By: Admin - Climate DepotNovember 19, 2022 11:22 AM

Special to Climate Depot

By Dennis Ambler

AT COP 27 this year there are great demands for “reparations” for “Climate Change Damage” purportedly caused by the Industrial Revolution and the use of carbon-based fuels by Western nations since.

We have become used to theatrical events staged by activist advisers to Small Island States, such as the “underwater cabinet meeting “ by the Maldives in 2009. Since then they have expanded tourism and built new airports. Last year in Glasgow at COP 26, the President of Palau was crying crocodile tears and still couldn’t make sea level rise.

This was his address at COP26:

‘We the islands, that are devastated most, demand that your commitments of one hundred billion [dollars] annually be increased to meet the four trillion dollars the World Bank reports is needed.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2022/11/19/climate-computer-projections-attribution-claims-versus-reality-maldives-claims-sinking-but-has-expanded-tourism-built-new-airports/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Piss on these money grubbing con artists if they are so concerned they can just move somewhere else.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Not that it was ever science, but at least they referred to faulty models and tried to pass it off as science.

Now they are just skipping that for blatant falsehoods. Since about everything is carbon based either directly or indirectly, you can regulate everything if you regulate carbon.

Which is all it is about. The mask is off and they are just making an old fashioned political Global Reset power grab.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Bidet has already agreed to it.  Just watch them try to force it through as a treaty obligation in the Senate.