Author Topic: 'Furious' Donald Trump Bans Dr. Oz From 2024 Presidential Bid, Rages Against TV Quack Who Lost To 'S  (Read 1978 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Story might be BS.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

There is an excellent chance that most of it is BS,with enough "slightly altered facts" thrown in to add confusion.

This works because by the time people curious enough that have the ability to dig into it and separate fact from fiction get through,it is suddenly "next week/next month",and nobody wants to hear about "old news" because there is "new news" that is full of lies to sort through.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The "Trump is Furious" headline is hackneyed and cliché. If you look through articles about Trump published from 2015-Today, you will find hundreds possibly thousands of articles about Trump being "furious/irate/enraged/inflamed/fuming/etc.". Anger is a primal sign of being wounded and vulnerable. The corporate media conglomerate were working together to portray Trump as perpetually angry and unstable. And they are still at it today as you can see from this piece of crap article.

But you do not have to believe me. Just note how many "Trump is Furious!" (or similar) articles you see over the next few years.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

Story might be BS.

It could be. It could be true. Who knows nowadays.  This story sounds more like somebody maybe heard Donald Trump possibly said something to someone
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

It could be. It could be true. Who knows nowadays.  This story sounds more like somebody maybe heard Donald Trump possibly said something to someone

The point though being that one is left to ponder... Because there is no doubt he MIGHT HAVE said it just like that.

In contrast, the stuff they are saying DeSantis said is easily reject-able... as not in his nature. But this kind of behavior is right in Tumpy's wheelhouse.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The point though being that one is left to ponder... Because there is no doubt he MIGHT HAVE said it just like that.

And, principled conservativs are the self-proclaimed smart ones, folks.   :facepalm2:

Online roamer_1

And, principled conservativs are the self-proclaimed smart ones, folks.   :facepalm2:

Makes no difference to me... I pay none of it much mind. But I can see what gives waggin tongues their fuel.

Makes no difference to me... I pay none of it much mind.

Of course it does .... and of course you do.

Online corbe

At least we're not hypocrites.  You have jumped my azz many times for select QUOTING of you just as you did to @roamer_1

Courtesy PING @Right_in_Virginia
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

Of course it does .... and of course you do.

No, it doesn't... And no, I don't.
Principle things are my interest... Which leaves Tumpy and the gossip rags largely out of my view.

At least we're not hypocrites.  You have jumped my azz many times for select QUOTING of you just as you did to @roamer_1

Courtesy PING @Right_in_Virginia

Shoo ......