Author Topic: 'Furious' Donald Trump Bans Dr. Oz From 2024 Presidential Bid, Rages Against TV Quack Who Lost To 'S  (Read 1984 times)

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
https://radaronline.com/p/furious-donald-trump-bans-dr-oz-2024-presidential-bid/

It looks like Donald Trump and Dr. Mehmet Oz won't be friends going forward — especially after the latter lost the midterm election to John Fetterman.

"Trump has told advisors he wants nothing to do with Dr. Oz in his bid for reelection. He is furious. Trump can’t believe Dr. Oz had fame and fortune and was still beaten by a ‘blue-hoodied Shrek-like’ monster. Trump once firmly believed the cult of pop culture would catapult people like him and Oz into office. He’s second guessing everything after the midterm disaster. One thing is certain: Oz will be nowhere near Trump on the road to 2024," the source exclusively tells Radar.

After the TV star didn't come out on top against Fetterman in the Pennsylvania Senate race, New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman gave insight on what the former president was thinking.

"Trump is indeed furious this morning, particularly about Mehmet Oz, and is blaming everyone who advised him to back Oz – including his wife, describing it as not her best decision, according to people close to him," she tweeted.

Excerpt.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is there NOTHING that isn't Trump's fault?

Oz lost because he was running in Pa,and the Dim candidate always wins in Pa. It is so traditional they might as well legalize voter fraud there and be done with it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

Oz's campaign started very slowly after winning the primary. I kept wondering when he would start.
Granted, Fetterlump didn't have to campaign at all, the corruption of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia safely in the pocket of his basketball shorts, but if Oz had come out of the gates swinging, he may have had a chance.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Oz lost because he was running in Pa,and the Dim candidate always wins in Pa. It is so traditional they might as well legalize voter fraud there and be done with it.

???

Ddin't Fetterflop just replace a Republican?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Timber Rattler

Oz should have never been the candidate, and would not have been had Trump not stuck his nose into Pennsylvania and endorsed him out of the blue at Melania and Hannity's behest.  Either Kathy Barnette or Dave McCormick would have been the candidate instead, and both could have beaten Fetterman.

Flashback to March 2022:

"Dr. Oz has a fan at Mar-a-Lago: Melania Trump"

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2022-election/dr-oz-fan-mar-lago-melania-trump-rcna20641

And if the Dem candidate always wins in PA, then how did we get Senator Pat Toomey (R)?
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

Online mountaineer

I agree, Rattler. Barnette was the conservative choice, but I think McCormick would have run a much better campaign against the Ogre than Oz did.

Offline LMAO

???

Ddin't Fetterflop just replace a Republican?

Yes

And Trump carried PA in 2016
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

Yeah....I like how DJT blamed his wife for HIM backing Oz.

He day was 2016.  He was needed.  He delivered.

He screwed up Covid.

We pushed him in 2020 and he lost.

End of story.

Offline Kamaji

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is the kind of erratic stuff that has made me switch to DeSantis for '24.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

This is the kind of erratic stuff that has made me switch to DeSantis for '24.

Should DeSantis run in '24, I will vote for him and I have no doubt that Trump will do everything to destroy him. The campaign will get ugly just like it did in '16.  The last thing the GOP needs is further division and the last thing this country needs is Trump making a mockery of election campaigning.

I still think that the DEMS and GOPe will find a way to prevent Trump from running.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is Trump going to say the same thing when/if Walker loses in Ga?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Should DeSantis run in '24, I will vote for him and I have no doubt that Trump will do everything to destroy him. The campaign will get ugly just like it did in '16.  The last thing the GOP needs is further division and the last thing this country needs is Trump making a mockery of election campaigning.

I still think that the DEMS and GOPe will find a way to prevent Trump from running.

It's the problem you have when you invite a big ego to the party. 

We needed him in 2016. 

He saved us from Hillary.

His time is past.

But he can't see that.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's the problem you have when you invite a big ego to the party. 

We needed him in 2016. 

He saved us from Hillary.

His time is past.

But he can't see that.

@HikerGuy83

I agree. The Republican Party needs a "Miss Manners" candidate. Someone that Hillary can support.

Online mountaineer

Yeah....I like how DJT blamed his wife for HIM backing Oz.
I don't believe that story was confirmed.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

FTA;

After the TV star didn't come out on top against Fetterman in the Pennsylvania Senate race, New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman gave insight on what the former president was thinking.

Come on folks, are you really giving this   pointing-up     bullshit credibility?

And  using radaronline requires better vetting of sources by @Timber Rattler  --- or approching his posts with a shovel and a ton of salt.

Radaronline's claim to fame ---

Check back often for the most up-to-the-second celebrity gossip, news and Hollywood happenings anywhere

Offline Kamaji

@HikerGuy83

I agree. The Republican Party needs a "Miss Manners" candidate. Someone that Hillary can support.

You mesn the way she supported trump in 2013?

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
@HikerGuy83

It's so strange the way you conflate message to mean whatever you need them to mean so you can argue against them. 

It's not unlike a lot of extremists on other side. 

Enjoy your fantasy war.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
I don't believe that story was confirmed.

While it matters.....

It isn't inconsistent with his lack of accountability for anything that goes wrong under his watchful eye.

Offline Timber Rattler

I guarantee that Trump (and perhaps even Melania) has Haberman on speed dial, as he does all the big New York City reporters, because he just can't help himself with his big mouth.

And as for a gossip and celebrity news rag, Trump can't help himself with those either.

I guarantee that Trump (and perhaps even Melania) has Haberman on speed dial,

The only guarantee you have to offer is a fertile imagination.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You mesn the way she supported trump in 2013?

@Kamaji

You mean the fake?

You would get all orgasmic if she did it again,wouldn't you?

And without even questioning her motives,causen yew just a trusting guy,huh?

Offline Kamaji

@Kamaji

You mean the fake?

You would get all orgasmic if she did it again,wouldn't you?

And without even questioning her motives,causen yew just a trusting guy,huh?

@sneakypete

If you say so, kiddo. 

Offline Timber Rattler

The only guarantee you have to offer is a fertile imagination.

You're talking about the same Trump who mindlessly blabbed for hours of presidential time to Bob Woodward and Michael Wolff because he loves the press and just can't resist.

Remember John Barron?

"Forbes reporter finds tape of Trump 'spokesman' John Barron"

https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2018/04/20/lead-marquardt-john-barron-donald-trump-forbes-dnt.cnn

You're talking about the same Trump .......

No, I was actually taking about the only guarantee you can offer @Timber Rattler ------  and IMO, that remains your fertile imagination.