Author Topic: AP COP 27 Article Grossly Misrepresents Global Energy and Emissions Reality  (Read 164 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AP COP 27 Article Grossly Misrepresents Global Energy and Emissions Reality
BAD SCIENCE JOURNALISMCOP CONFERENCES

23 hours ago Guest Blogger 46 Comments
Guest essay by Larry Hamlin

The AP’s climate alarmist propaganda reporter Seth Borenstein wrote a ridiculous article that was published in the Orange County Register (shown below) that grossly misrepresented global energy and emissions reality in an attempt to falsely justify the need for the world’s developed nations to commit energy suicide (abandon cost effective reliable fossil fuels while foolishly increasing use of costly unreliable renewable energy) which has led to energy and economic debacles in the UK and EU with U.S. Democrats pushing this same energy incompetence and idiocy in the U.S.

The AP article supported the contrived proposition that “it’s the wealthiest nations who cause more carbon pollution” and therefore “it’s best to look at the major northern emitters to begin with” in establishing future global energy policy to address the world’s growing emissions that are driven by these “wealthiest nations consumption patterns.”

The AP article deceptively and dishonestly conceals the reality of global energy use “consumption patterns” as presented in the EIA IEO 2021 Report data shown below

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/11/19/ap-cop-27-article-grossly-misrepresents-global-energy-and-emissions-reality/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson