Author Topic: Polish Military Chief Says Russia is Escalating on NATO’s Border  (Read 129 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Polish Military Chief Says Russia is Escalating on NATO’s Border

After missile debris kills Poles, Ukrainian officials say “air shield” talks with allies are underway.
PATRICK TUCKER | NOVEMBER 19, 2022 03:52 PM ET
UKRAINE RUSSIA NATO MISSILES EUROPE PENTAGON

HALIFAX, Canada — Russia’s war on Ukraine is becoming more dangerous for Poland and other NATO allies on Ukraine’s border, said Polish military chief Gen. Rajmund Andrzejczak, after falling debris killed two people in his country this week.

“The conclusion [is] that Russia is escalating,” Andrzejczak said. “It is going closer and closer to the NATO borders. I would say winter is coming, not necessarily only in the season, but in much wider meaning: winter is coming to the borders.”

Russia fired nearly 100 missiles into Ukraine on Wednesday, knocking out key portions of the electricity grid. President Joe Biden, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, and Polish officials have said that the debris that fell was likely the result of Ukrainian defenses attempting to intercept Russian missiles.

https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2022/11/polish-military-chief-says-russia-escalating-natos-border/379977/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson