Author Topic: Disgraced FTX founder Bankman-Fried admits lying about being moral, says ethics is a ‘dumb game we w  (Read 866 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Disgraced FTX founder Bankman-Fried admits lying about being moral, says ethics is a ‘dumb game we woke Westerners play’
Saturday, November 19, 2022 by: JD Heyes

As reported by the UK’s Daily Mail, Bankman-Fried also blamed one of his girlfriends for the loss of his $32 billion company, while he noted that his commitment to woke “ethics” was just “a front” and he now “feels bad” for anyone who was “f**ked by it.”

SBF, the founder of the failed crypto exchange and platform that collapsed last week and cost consumers billions of dollars, has also confessed that his efforts to appeal to left-wing morality police when the company was in its prime were just a “dumb game we woke Westerners play.” Possibly to emphasize his phony concerns, FTX’s HQ was located in the Bahamas, which is a tax-free haven.

He also said that the FTX collapse should be blamed on Alameda Research, a trading firm that he founded in 2017 and was run by on-again, off-again lover and Harry Potter enthusiast Caroline Ellison, the UK outlet reported further, which added:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-11-19-disgraced-ftx-founder-bankman-fried-admits-lying-about-being-moral.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
FTX was HEAVY into funding vaccine research, biotech engineering and other globalist depopulation agendas through the “scientific research” community

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-11-19-ftx-heavy-into-vaccine-research-biotech-depopulation.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
FTX was HEAVY into funding vaccine research, biotech engineering and other globalist depopulation agendas through the “scientific research” community

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-11-19-ftx-heavy-into-vaccine-research-biotech-depopulation.html

Guessing all this was a front to launder and funnel money until a pre-planned collapse, followed by the usual verbal smokescreening.
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
When Madoff was fingered he at least got humble.

If we can somehow can extradite this little turd, put him under the bright light, he might shed some light on the level of not only his Ponzi work product  , but how it became the biggest political laundering operation of the history of man.  Dying to know who exactly at the dncc knew of this operation, and how involved they were.

Well.....  if he lives long enough.  He'll be Epsteined easily.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Guessing all this was a front to launder and funnel money until a pre-planned collapse, followed by the usual verbal smokescreening.

Amazing timing wasn't it?   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

Disgraced FTX founder Bankman-Fried

Who cares about opinion, he has $100 million in the bank... he won..

Offline Kamaji

Who cares about opinion, he has $100 million in the bank... he won..

Not after restitution, he won’t.

Online mountaineer

His view of morality makes him the poster child for his generation, who seem to reject the notion of absolutes or "right and wrong."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How long until  Bankman-Fried didn't hang himself? His little scheme hurt an awful lot of important(many self) conning them into investing a great deal of their money with them, and there are all those that could be hurt by what he knows.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
His view of morality makes him the poster child for his generation, who seem to reject the notion of absolutes or "right and wrong."

The thing these types never seem to remember is that all things are a two way street. What can be done can be done unto you by people that operate with the same morality code.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Moral relativism has been around for generations.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Theft on this scale should have a mandatory death sentence upon being found guilty.  Immediate death sentence.