Author Topic: House Minority Leader McCarthy: Will Kick Rep. Omar Off of Foreign Affairs Committee  (Read 511 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House Minority Leader McCarthy: Will Kick Rep. Omar Off of Foreign Affairs Committee

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) says that when he officially becomes House Speaker, he will deliver on his promise to kick Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) off of the House Foreign Affairs Committee and accuses her of antisemitism.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5042102/house-minority-leader-mccarthy-kick-rep-omar-foreign-affairs-committee
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Bet he doesn't.

Online libertybele

Bet he doesn't.

We'll see if McCarthy's words are hollow or not.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

We'll see if McCarthy's words are hollow or not.

All she has to do is start yelling racist and mc will back down.

Offline mountaineer

Chuck Callesto
@ChuckCallesto
BREAKING REPORT: Kevin McCarthy to REMOVE REP. ILHAN OMAR from House Foreign Affairs Committee – This in response to 'REPEATED ANTI-SEMITIC AND ANTI-AMERICAN' remarks..
Last edited
7:46 PM · Nov 19, 2022
It would be nice if he also could deport her.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Works for me.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Bet he doesn't.

Might be a good bet, but if Nanzi can kick MTG off every committee, we do know he certainly does have the power.  And honestly, he does need some brownie points with the Freedom Caucus. 

I say he does it, but not for the obvious reasons.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He's prolly afraid of being labeled an Islamaphobe if he gives Jihad Spice the boot.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.