Author Topic: Sharpton's National Action Network salary nearly doubles, spending big on private jet flights: repor  (Read 276 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 19, 2022 2:06pm EST
Sharpton's National Action Network salary nearly doubles, spending big on private jet flights: report
National Action Network spends nearly $1M on private jets, limos for social justice events
By Timothy H.J. Nerozzi | Fox News

Rev. Al Sharpton saw a financial windfall over the last year, according to tax filings from the National Action Network. 

Sharpton, president and CEO of the organization, received $348,174 in pay through 2021, according to tax filings obtained by the New York Post.

He also received bonuses that totaled an additional $278,503, as well as $22,117 in benefits. That was a significant bump in compensation for Sharpton, who was paid a total of $347,183. 

NAN also paid out nearly $1 million on private jets and limos for Sharpton in 2021, according to tax filings.

"Some of it was me. Some of it was the chairman. Some of it was victims’ families," Sharpton told The New York Post.

Sharpton told the Post that every flight taken for the non-profit was reimbursed by a donor. 

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sharpton-national-action-network-salary-nearly-doubles-spending-big-private-jet-flights-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I'm sure he's worth every corrupt penny.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Has sharptounge ever paid his tax bill?