Author Topic: Mysteriously Discarded Ballots That Were Found On A Highway Have Been Verified And Most Of Them Will  (Read 587 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Mysteriously Discarded Ballots That Were Found On A Highway Have Been Verified And Most Of Them Will Be Included In The Election Results
November 19, 2022 George Rowe

The United States Postal Service and the Santa Clara County Registrar of Voters have launched an investigation to determine how a dozen or more Santa Clara County ballots wound up in a ravine in the Santa Cruz mountains, according to communications officer Michael Borja of the registrar’s office.

As for how the ballots ended up on side of the highway, it’s still a mystery. On Nov. 11, a member of the public reported that ballots had been found near Hwy 17 along with other mail and parcels. The ROV says it appears that the ballots had been returned by mail and went missing while in possession of the USPS.

The ballots were discovered in a pile of other mail, discarded in the woods near Sugarloaf Road off Highway 17, Borja said.

more
https://www.usasupreme.com/mysteriously-discarded-ballots-that-were-found-on-a-highway-have-been-verified-and-most-of-them-will-be-included-in-the-election-results/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

Somebody had to go to the trouble of opening these if they were mailed. Mail carriers know what party each residence is registered as and can easily black hole ones they don't want counted.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Somebody had to go to the trouble of opening these if they were mailed. Mail carriers know what party each residence is registered as and can easily black hole ones they don't want counted.
Considering they said the ballots were found along with other mail and parcels I'm sure we will find it the work of a poor stressed out under paid lazy azz postal worker that wanted to get to the bar early, whether there is also election tampering(would be nice to know which party) in the criminality? I doubt we will ever know.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Also, the post office can "postmark" ballots to any day they want. I could mail a 1000 ballots today and with the right Dem connections, I could have them all 'postmarked' Nov 1. The whole thing is ridiculous. It is an obvious "in your face" way to cheat elections. And the Republicans are just fine with it? Mike Pence and McConnell say there is no such thing as voter fraud. It is just a MAGA conspiracy theory.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.