Author Topic: Trump vs. DeSantis: How the two GOP heavyweights match up  (Read 3928 times)

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Re: Trump vs. DeSantis: How the two GOP heavyweights match up
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2022, 04:05:46 pm »
@Timber Rattler

That's funny!

BTW,both Stalin and Hitler had courage and integrity.
So you're now invoking Godwin's Law into this discussion?
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Timber Rattler

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2022, 04:08:47 pm »
Trump 2024.
Sooooo, assuming that Trump can somehow win the primaries in 2024 (a yuuuuuge IF), how do you think he plans to win the general since he has NO chance now of winning Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and probably Arizona, along with all the other usual blue states?

Face it, Trump is at a dead end.  He will never be able to overcome the simple electoral math, especially since so many independents now despise him.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

Offline corbe

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2022, 04:22:31 pm »
    I'm afraid He'll burn it all down rather than accept his defeat.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2022, 04:37:45 pm »
Sooooo, assuming that Trump can somehow win the primaries in 2024 (a yuuuuuge IF), how do you think he plans to win the general since he has NO chance now of winning Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and probably Arizona, along with all the other usual blue states?

Face it, Trump is at a dead end.  He will never be able to overcome the simple electoral math, especially since so many independents now despise him.

@Timber Rattler

Let's not forget that he is rude.

We need someone with good manners,like Jimmah Cawtur.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2022, 04:41:34 pm »
    I'm afraid He'll burn it all down rather than accept his defeat.

Likely
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline corbe

« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2022, 04:50:33 pm »
   Maybe 4 years of president Newsom would be worth the utter destruction of the GOP by Trump's own egomaniacal hands.   :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2022, 04:51:26 pm »
   Maybe 4 years of president Newsom would be worth the utter destruction of the GOP by Trump's own egomaniacal hands.   :shrug:

The problem with that is we all suffer
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2022, 04:58:22 pm »
The problem with that is we all suffer

That is, as ever, the fundamental problem.

Offline corbe

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2022, 05:07:14 pm »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2022, 05:11:30 pm »

The only Republican to break through the democrat blue wall is Donald J. Trump--- winning all states in question:   Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona in 2016.  He did it al over again in 2020 where we were introduced to the new blue wall:  the most effective and coordinated election and voter fraud in US history.

In 2020, the demonrats were ready for Trump's assured victory iin these states.  It's why Trump haters turn a blind eye to election and voter fraud --- including today's  ----- for them if it hurts Trump, it's a good thing.

Offline Timber Rattler

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2022, 05:17:39 pm »
@Timber Rattler

Let's not forget that he is rude.

We need someone with good manners,like Jimmah Cawtur.

You're deflecting.  Just answer the question...how does Trump win the 2024 general election when the electoral math is so harshly against him.

Offline Timber Rattler

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2022, 05:20:09 pm »
The only Republican to break through the democrat blue wall is Donald J. Trump--- winning all states in question:   Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona in 2016.  He did it al over again in 2020 where we were introduced to the new blue wall:  the most effective and coordinated election and voter fraud in US history.

In 2020, the demonrats were ready for Trump's assured victory iin these states.  It's why Trump haters turn a blind eye to election and voter fraud --- including today's  ----- for them if it hurts Trump, it's a good thing.

That was in 2016.  This will be in 2024.  A lot has changed and a lot more independents despise Trump now. And the 2020 census and re-districting changed the entire political landscape across the country.  So how does he win again?

Offline Idiot

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2022, 05:21:31 pm »

You don't seem to understand the frustration people now have with Trump.  I live in probably the most pro-republican area of the country, truly the buckle of the Bible belt.  True that some people are just as rabid as you and still blindly support Trump, BUT a rather large portion of his supporters (such as me), are just plain tired of him and want someone new.  I don't think there are as many supporters left as you think there are.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2022, 05:36:11 pm »
That was in 2016.  This will be in 2024.  A lot has changed and a lot more independents despise Trump now. And the 2020 census and re-districting changed the entire political landscape across the country.  So how does he win again?

Hillary Clinton’s negatives were as high, if not higher, than Trump’s in 2016. And, Hillary Clinton had an open contempt for Middle America.  Plus, the EC helped

Their strategy is banking on things getting so bad that by 2024, the rabble will be willing to vote anybody in just to be rid of Biden

Barry Goldwater

Offline corbe

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2022, 05:44:03 pm »
  My Family, who were as Trumpian as the best here, don't discuss him anymore. 

Populism is a double-edged sword as History has taught us.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2022, 05:45:38 pm »
@libertybele

Why WOULD he run,when chances are Trump will pick him for his VP,and he ends up spending 3 terms in the WH anyhow,with two of them as President?

Or he could just wait out the end of Trump's one term as the Gov of Florida,and THEN run?

He HAS to know that he runs against Trump it is going to cost him a LOT of the votes he would have gotten if he hadn't.

Mine will be one of them. I would vote Dim before I would vote for him if he does that.

So you would vote DEM just because DeSantis, a true conservative would run against Trump? Trump the Great Divider. He's already attacked DeSantis unprovoked without DeSantis even announcing he's running.  Vote DEM @sneakypete   Go for it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2022, 05:49:25 pm »
You're deflecting.  Just answer the question...how does Trump win the 2024 general election when the electoral math is so harshly against him.

@Timber Rattler

The election math is only against him in the rabid minds of you and the other "Rude Orange Man Haters".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2022, 05:51:37 pm »
You don't seem to understand the frustration people now have with Trump.  I live in probably the most pro-republican area of the country, truly the buckle of the Bible belt.  True that some people are just as rabid as you and still blindly support Trump, BUT a rather large portion of his supporters (such as me), are just plain tired of him and want someone new.  I don't think there are as many supporters left as you think there are.

@mrpotatohead

Go ahead. Say "JEB". You KNOW  you want to.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2022, 05:53:54 pm »
So you would vote DEM just because DeSantis, a true conservative would run against Trump? T

@libertybele

You bet your senile old ass.

If we are going to have another violent revolution,let it happen while I am still able to take part.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2022, 05:55:20 pm »

It's not the redistricting that has me concerned at the moment but rather the very likelihood that amnesty will be granted.  So how will any GOP candidate win?

Election integrity?  We're not even close.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2022, 05:56:41 pm »
@libertybele

If we are going to have another violent revolution,let it happen while I am still able to take part.

The only senile old ass is you; voting DEM against a conservative?  Who said anything about a revolution???

Offline libertybele

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2022, 06:00:34 pm »
Hillary Clinton’s negatives were as high, if not higher, than Trump’s in 2016. And, Hillary Clinton had an open contempt for Middle America.  Plus, the EC helped

Their strategy is banking on things getting so bad that by 2024, the rabble will be willing to vote anybody in just to be rid of Biden

Joe will have stepped down before that.  Kamel will be president and they will tell her who to pick as VP.  Michelle Obammy, Valerie Jarrett or Susan Rice.  They will then make up the DEM ticket for '24 and it's going to be a tough one to beat.  I'm laying odds it's Michelle, with a very popular ex-president at her side who would then become Second Gentleman.

Offline corbe

« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2022, 06:07:51 pm »
   We are in for a World of Hurt, greater than we are currently experiencing, to let the GOP (as structured) to carry us forward.  I'm torn between who should start a new Party, Trump or us Conservatives, Afterall Trump bought the GOP in 2016 for just a song and a Keystone Lite, the whores, as shall anybody else with a vision AND determination. 

Maybe Trumpers can start their own Party~TOP, Trump Only Party.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2022, 06:09:05 pm »
  I'm laying odds it's Michelle, with a very popular ex-president at her side who would then become Second Gentleman.

Were was BHO popular? His average JAR was in the 40’s t/o his reign

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2022, 06:10:54 pm »
@libertybele

We’ll keep this post in mind while you lecture the rest of us who aren’t keen on Trump 2024…lol

Barry Goldwater