Author Topic: EXCESS MORTALITY: Over 2400 Americans are DYING each day following vaccine mandates… Ed Dowd unveils  (Read 257 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCESS MORTALITY: Over 2400 Americans are DYING each day following vaccine mandates… Ed Dowd unveils alarming, evidence-based data
Wednesday, November 16, 2022 by: Mike Adams

This article may contain statements that reflect the opinion of the author

(Natural News) Today we feature an interview with Ed Dowd, author of Unknown Causes: The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 & 2022. Ed Dowd, along with his team of analysts, has assembled the most comprehensive and compelling data revealing excess mortality following the introduction of covid vaccines. His website where some of these results are presented is TheyLiedPeopleDied.com.

Ed Dowd is also head of The Humanity Project found at this link:
http://phinancetechnologies.com/HumanityProjects/Humanity%20Projects.asp

Today he joins me in an interview to discuss his findings, warning that sooner or later, the medical and scientific community will be unable to ignore the fact that over 2,400 Americans are dying each day — almost certainly from vaccines — which comes to about 900,000 Americans killed in a year.

Here’s just one chart from Ed Dowd that shows excess deaths following the introduction of covid-19 “vaccines” (experimental mRNA injections):

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-11-16-excess-mortality-over-2400-americans-are-dying-each-day-vaccine-mandates.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The vaccines will ultimately do FAR more damage than the disease they supposedly address!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien