Author Topic: COP27: Religious Leaders Unveil The New Ten Commandments  (Read 366 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
COP27: Religious Leaders Unveil The New Ten Commandments
« on: November 20, 2022, 01:32:10 pm »
WRITTEN BY ALEX NEWMAN ON NOV 18, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

COP27: Religious Leaders Unveil The New Ten Commandments

Leaders of various religions and religious organizations gathered to repent of their alleged “climate” sins and usher in what they described as a new, universal “Ten Commandments.”

Gathered in Sharm El Sheikh and cities around the world amid the United Nations COP27 Climate Change Summit in Egypt, representatives of major Christian and Islamic denominations joined forces with all manner of pagans and heathens to unveil what they hope will be the new and improved moral code of the future. [emphasis, links added]

After worldwide criticism, the new Ten Commandments were reframed as “Ten Principles of Climate Repentance.”

Critics still ridiculed the movement, joking that these religious leaders were hitching their wagons to what many scientists and experts have referred to as the discredited climate “religion” or even cult.

“https://climatechangedispatch.com/cop27-religious-leaders-unveil-the-new-ten-commandments/cult.”

The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: COP27: Religious Leaders Unveil The New Ten Commandments
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2022, 01:58:23 pm »
I am not a believer in "The Big Boss in the Sky",but many people are.

I just HAVE to wonder what THEIR response to God being replaced by a committee of globalists born in the 20th Century is going to be.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2022, 12:43:52 am »
@rangerrebew I have no idea where you got that link, even when I exclude the quotation marks and period it is no good. Try this one:
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-religious-leaders-promote-climate-action-during-un-climate-conference-cop-27-301677245.html

What a bunch of new age Horsesh!t Sorry buckos Gaia aint my god/goddess your all on your own with this (not commandments like the headline says) ten principles,  and I have nothing to repent for..........um, climate wise :whistle:

The Ten Principles for Climate Repentance (mini versions) are:

1.We are stewards of this world
2.Creation manifests divinity
3.Everything in life is interconnected
4.Do no harm
5.Look after tomorrow
6.Rise above ego for our world
7.Change our inner climate
8.Repent and return
9.Every action matters
10.Use mind, open heart

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2022, 05:31:54 am »
I am not a believer in "The Big Boss in the Sky",but many people are.

I just HAVE to wonder what THEIR response to God being replaced by a committee of globalists born in the 20th Century is going to be.
One of the beauties of discernment is the ability to see false prophets from far away.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis