Author Topic: Watch: Illegal ballot harvesting allegedly caught on camera in Maricopa County  (Read 1109 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WND  By Randy DeSoto, The Western Journal 11/18/2022

Video footage of a drop box location in Arizona's Maricopa County during the 2022 election appears to show numerous people potentially engaging in illegal ballot harvesting.

What's interesting is that for many of the people captured on camera, the stacks they are placing into the drop box appear to have roughly the same amount of ballots.

Some were captured on video taking pictures of the multiple ballots they were depositing in the drop box.

Also, some of the people wore medical masks in their car, and one man even had a coat hood drawn tight over his head. He pulled a box of ballots out of his trunk.

Another man wore what looked like a bigfoot suit.

According to the time stamp shown on the video, which does match the format of the surveillance footage on the Maricopa County "Live Video Feed," these instances of what may have been illegal ballot harvesting took place throughout the early voting period and on Election Day itself.

Arizona law permits a family or household member or a caregiver to deliver a ballot on behalf of someone else to a drop box or polling place.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2022/11/watch-illegal-ballot-harvesting-allegedly-caught-camera-maricopa-county-report/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUoIfDJ8fBg

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
This needs to be kept in the forefront as one of several things that needs to be addressed.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This needs to be kept in the forefront as one of several things that needs to be addressed.
What reason is there to be taking pictures of those stacks going in with cell phones--except someone is getting paid by the ballot.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

What reason is there to be taking pictures of those stacks going in with cell phones--except someone is getting paid by the ballot.

:thumbsup:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
While ballot harvest rings are illegal and need to be busted up, I'm more interested to see if harvesters filled out those ballots themselves, or even went as far as swapping those ballots out with Rat voting ballots, or even simply inserted whole cloth fake printed ballots into the mix.

Ballot harvesting or not, a high chunk of mail-in ballots get voted anyway. I don't see where runners bringing the minority that are out are going to sway very many elections. Even in my former heavily Rat dominated county, mail-ins were generally about a third of the vote, the rest were election day, in-office, or satellite.

Usually around 90% of those were returned, the remainder were a mix of all parties, with Indies the ones most not returned. Not even in a large metro county would it be enough to influence an election over 1% difference.

That can't be their secret to winning. It's got to be fake or altered votes.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
While ballot harvest rings are illegal and need to be busted up, I'm more interested to see if harvesters filled out those ballots themselves, or even went as far as swapping those ballots out with Rat voting ballots, or even simply inserted whole cloth fake printed ballots into the mix.

Ballot harvesting or not, a high chunk of mail-in ballots get voted anyway. I don't see where runners bringing the minority that are out are going to sway very many elections. Even in my former heavily Rat dominated county, mail-ins were generally about a third of the vote, the rest were election day, in-office, or satellite.

Usually around 90% of those were returned, the remainder were a mix of all parties, with Indies the ones most not returned. Not even in a large metro county would it be enough to influence an election over 1% difference.

That can't be their secret to winning. It's got to be fake or altered votes.
Just one trick.   
Figure X number of voters, subtract uncounted valid votes from GOP heavy precincts, substitute harvested ballots, and the numbers of total votes and voters seem more real.
Maricopa had problems in heavy GOP precincts only, not the heavy Dem ones.

Algorithms may apply as well.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Just one trick.   
Figure X number of voters, subtract uncounted valid votes from GOP heavy precincts, substitute harvested ballots, and the numbers of total votes and voters seem more real.
Maricopa had problems in heavy GOP precincts only, not the heavy Dem ones.

Algorithms may apply as well.

Yep, another reason I don't like dragging elections out so far past poll voting day. See who hasn't voted off the registered list, and viola! A brand spankin' new straight Rat ballot!
The Republic is lost.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Yep, another reason I don't like dragging elections out so far past poll voting day. See who hasn't voted off the registered list, and viola! A brand spankin' new straight Rat ballot!

I'll keep saying it in support of the potential associated with your claim.

This has to be squeaky clean.  And it wasn't even close. 

How do you screw things up this bad when the whole freaking nation is watching you ?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's a bit of a pity nobody at all ever caught people doing this in 2020 on video and cell-phone tracking data.

Oh wait....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Lake's first lawsuit.

She needs to stick to finding those facts and not interpreting them. 

They will tell the story themselves if there was something wrong.

Glad to see her pursuing this.

Maricopa County did an absolutely terrible job.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2022/11/25/kari-lake-files-first-lawsuit-over-midterm-election-results-n2616375

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Lake's first lawsuit.

She needs to stick to finding those facts and not interpreting them. 

They will tell the story themselves if there was something wrong.

Glad to see her pursuing this.

Maricopa County did an absolutely terrible job.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2022/11/25/kari-lake-files-first-lawsuit-over-midterm-election-results-n2616375

They did in 2020, too.  But this appears to be even worse.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
They did in 2020, too.  But this appears to be even worse.

What's really disgusting is the lack of transparency with the Recorder.