State Chapters > Arizona

Watch: Illegal ballot harvesting allegedly caught on camera in Maricopa County

<< < (2/3) > >>

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on November 20, 2022, 08:31:11 pm ---While ballot harvest rings are illegal and need to be busted up, I'm more interested to see if harvesters filled out those ballots themselves, or even went as far as swapping those ballots out with Rat voting ballots, or even simply inserted whole cloth fake printed ballots into the mix.

Ballot harvesting or not, a high chunk of mail-in ballots get voted anyway. I don't see where runners bringing the minority that are out are going to sway very many elections. Even in my former heavily Rat dominated county, mail-ins were generally about a third of the vote, the rest were election day, in-office, or satellite.

Usually around 90% of those were returned, the remainder were a mix of all parties, with Indies the ones most not returned. Not even in a large metro county would it be enough to influence an election over 1% difference.

That can't be their secret to winning. It's got to be fake or altered votes.

--- End quote ---
Just one trick.   
Figure X number of voters, subtract uncounted valid votes from GOP heavy precincts, substitute harvested ballots, and the numbers of total votes and voters seem more real.
Maricopa had problems in heavy GOP precincts only, not the heavy Dem ones.

Algorithms may apply as well.

Free Vulcan:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on November 21, 2022, 01:27:08 am ---Just one trick.   
Figure X number of voters, subtract uncounted valid votes from GOP heavy precincts, substitute harvested ballots, and the numbers of total votes and voters seem more real.
Maricopa had problems in heavy GOP precincts only, not the heavy Dem ones.

Algorithms may apply as well.

--- End quote ---

Yep, another reason I don't like dragging elections out so far past poll voting day. See who hasn't voted off the registered list, and viola! A brand spankin' new straight Rat ballot!

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on November 21, 2022, 01:37:04 am ---Yep, another reason I don't like dragging elections out so far past poll voting day. See who hasn't voted off the registered list, and viola! A brand spankin' new straight Rat ballot!

--- End quote ---

I'll keep saying it in support of the potential associated with your claim.

This has to be squeaky clean.  And it wasn't even close. 

How do you screw things up this bad when the whole freaking nation is watching you ?

Cyber Liberty:
It's a bit of a pity nobody at all ever caught people doing this in 2020 on video and cell-phone tracking data.

Oh wait....

HikerGuy83:
Lake's first lawsuit.

She needs to stick to finding those facts and not interpreting them. 

They will tell the story themselves if there was something wrong.

Glad to see her pursuing this.

Maricopa County did an absolutely terrible job.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2022/11/25/kari-lake-files-first-lawsuit-over-midterm-election-results-n2616375

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version