Author Topic: Another Brick in the Blue Wall of Fraud  (Read 580 times)

Offline Kamaji

Another Brick in the Blue Wall of Fraud
« on: November 17, 2022, 04:36:27 pm »
Another Brick in the Blue Wall of Fraud

How Republicans can recapture the presidency while the Blue Wall of Fraud remains standing is the question of our time.

By Michael S. Kochin
November 16, 2022

While we of God’s Own Party had our eyes on the House and the Senate, Democrats in Michigan and their funders nationwide had their eyes on the real prize: the rules by which votes are cast and counted.

There is an international consensus that secure, trustworthy elections means strict voter ID requirements and in-person voting rather than drop boxes or vote-by-mail. In response to the chaos of the 2020 election, in which many Detroit precinct totals simply didn’t add up, the Michigan legislature passed an effective voter ID law, which Governor Gretchen Whitmer vetoed.

To prevent any threat of honest elections in Michigan’s future, Michigan Democrats came up Proposal 2, amending Michigan’s Constitution to mandate drop boxes, allow unlimited third-party funding of ballot harvesting, prohibit election audits except as conducted under the supervision of the secretary of state, and ban effective voter ID laws.

Drop boxes and ballot harvesting means that canvassers can cajole, bribe, or scare you into voting their way and then drop off the ballot anonymously. The prohibition on legislative or independent election audits means that there is no effective check on any fraud scheme to which the secretary of state is a party. The ban on effective voter ID laws means that all anybody has to do to vote as somebody else is to sign in as them at the polling place.

Until it was too late, until after Election Day, I heard nothing about Proposal 2. Its proponents outraised its opponents three to one, with almost half of the contributions laundered through the Democrats’ national dark money slush fund, the Sixteen Thirty Fund.

Why should those of us beyond Michigan have been alarmed before it was too late? Michigan now joins Pennsylvania, which prohibits signature verification of completed mail-in ballots, the only even theoretically effective way to prevent mail-in voter impersonation, in the Blue Wall of Fraud. That is my name for a set of states which as recently as 2016 went Republican in statewide and presidential elections, but (in part during the darkest days of the COVID panic) erected voting laws that made their procedures untrustworthy and unreviewable. How Republicans can recapture the presidency while the Blue Wall of Fraud stands is frankly beyond me.

By constitutionalizing a ban on honest elections, Michigan has gone even further than Pennsylvania, because the Michigan legislature cannot roll back any of this wickedness without first getting statewide voter approval under these utterly dishonest rules. Legislative elections, which in the United States are always local, are less vulnerable to fraud and force than statewide elections, in part for the cynical reason that if you can steal an election in a legislative district, you probably have the local organizational muscle to win it more or less honestly. But a statewide election can be stolen by a single locality stuffing a ballot box, with the active complicity or willful blindness of partisan state executive officials.

What can be done now? Beyond Michigan, be on guard against similar steals.

Source:  https://amgreatness.com/2022/11/16/another-brick-in-the-blue-wall-of-fraud/

Offline goatprairie

Re: Another Brick in the Blue Wall of Fraud
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 10:35:27 pm »
Yeah, blame fraud but not bad candidates and/or poor positions on the issues.
I'm about as pro-life as anybody, but Michigan showed that going zero abortion is a loser in not solidly red states. So is droning on about "election fraud."
Republicans will have to moderate the abortion if they expect to win in many purple or mostly blue states.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 11:16:30 pm »
From the article:
"By constitutionalizing a ban on honest elections, Michigan has gone even further than Pennsylvania, because the Michigan legislature cannot roll back any of this wickedness without first getting statewide voter approval under these utterly dishonest rules
What can be done now? Beyond Michigan, be on guard against similar steals"

Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin were critical to Mr. Trump's winning the presidency in 2016 -- and also critical in 2020.

Since then, these states have not taken action to clean up their fraud.
Rather, they are moving to institutionalize it.

I wouldn't expect any of them to "vote red" again in a presidential election.

As such, the chances of a Republican candidate again winning the presidency are growing dimmer.

All "part of the plan", Comrades...

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2022, 01:41:16 am »
From the article:
"By constitutionalizing a ban on honest elections, Michigan has gone even further than Pennsylvania, because the Michigan legislature cannot roll back any of this wickedness without first getting statewide voter approval under these utterly dishonest rules
What can be done now? Beyond Michigan, be on guard against similar steals"

Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin were critical to Mr. Trump's winning the presidency in 2016 -- and also critical in 2020.

Since then, these states have not taken action to clean up their fraud.
Rather, they are moving to institutionalize it.

I wouldn't expect any of them to "vote red" again in a presidential election.

As such, the chances of a Republican candidate again winning the presidency are growing dimmer.

All "part of the plan", Comrades...
Claiming fraud is a huge loser for the GOP. The great majority of voters don't give a fig about fraud...unless you conclusively prove it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2022, 02:14:42 am »
Claiming fraud is a huge loser for the GOP. The great majority of voters don't give a fig about fraud...unless you conclusively prove it.
If you are willing to look at the statistical improbabilities, the irregularities in counting and harvesting ballots, the "quality" of the Democrat candidates (Fetterman? Really? with a position seriously soft on crime in a crime-ridden State) and even the accounts provided, convictions for violations of election law (ignored by the MSM), then it is pretty well assured that there's some crap going on. Ballots not read by machines that worked the night before, but only in the heavily Republican precincts in Maricopa county, with the unread ballots sacked up in over 300 bags of ballots to be read later. Right, nothing to see here, move along...

THe only thing worse than fraud is ignoring it, because it damn sure won't just go away.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2022, 12:42:49 pm »

They don't care about it because the media they pay attention to are either hiding it, downplaying it, or outright lying about it.  Way too many Americans are, to put a not-so-fine point on it, sheep.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2022, 12:44:36 pm »

As long as they don't fix it, they have campaign fodder....  9999hair out0000

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2022, 10:32:47 pm »
If you are willing to look at the statistical improbabilities, the irregularities in counting and harvesting ballots, the "quality" of the Democrat candidates (Fetterman? Really? with a position seriously soft on crime in a crime-ridden State) and even the accounts provided, convictions for violations of election law (ignored by the MSM), then it is pretty well assured that there's some crap going on. Ballots not read by machines that worked the night before, but only in the heavily Republican precincts in Maricopa county, with the unread ballots sacked up in over 300 bags of ballots to be read later. Right, nothing to see here, move along...

THe only thing worse than fraud is ignoring it, because it damn sure won't just go away.
Amigo, you can holler fraud all you want. Most people are not going to consider it an issue in the upcoming elections.
Focusing on the disaster of the Biden admin and the left's attempt to destroy the country with their screwball and weird sex policies will motivate voters a lot more than claiming fraud.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2022, 11:07:46 am »
Amigo, you can holler fraud all you want. Most people are not going to consider it an issue in the upcoming elections.
Focusing on the disaster of the Biden admin and the left's attempt to destroy the country with their screwball and weird sex policies will motivate voters a lot more than claiming fraud.

Unless the fraud is addressed, it doesn’t matter how motivated actual voters might get about actual issues, because the democrats will always steal the crucial elections they need to maintain power. 

If you were correct that voter motivation leads to election success, the GOP would have won both Senate and House.  As it is, the GOP has neither.  The GOP majority in the House is a fiction because the number of hard liberal GOP members - who will vote with the DNC when it matters and who should by all rights therefore be listed as DNC members - will ensure that the DNC gets what it really wants to get out of the House.

What matters is how motivated are the vote counters, and how unconstrained is their ability to commit fraud, not how motivated actual real voters are.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2022, 12:14:43 pm »
Fraud or not, there needs to be some tightening of voter laws. Mandatory ID and verified address for starters

In the meantime, the GOP must play the game as is and not what they want it to be. Early voting and ballot harvesting must become part of the GOP strategy
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy