Author Topic: Republicans Lay Out Biden Investigations, but Democrat-Aligned Groups Promise Counteroffensive  (Read 430 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republicans Lay Out Biden Investigations, but Democrat-Aligned Groups Promise Counteroffensive

The Biden administration has been bracing for congressional investigations, cognizant of the serious political threat posed by even a narrow Republican majority in the House.

WASHINGTON — Hours after winning control of the House, Republicans began laying out plans on Thursday for investigations of President Biden, his administration and his family, and were met with promises of a multimillion-dollar counteroffensive from a network of groups allied with Democrats.

excerpt:

“The White House cannot be the sole nucleus for publicly responding to the onslaught of congressional investigations,” reads a memo from a nonprofit group called Facts First USA that has been circulating among major Democratic donors, members of Congress and others.

It details a $5 million-a-year “SWAT team to counter Republican congressional investigations,” including on issues that “may be too personal or delicate for the White House to be responding or to even be seen as directing a response” — an apparent reference to Hunter Biden.

David Brock, the Democratic activist behind Facts First, said his group “intends to work with the White House where appropriate but will make our own judgments.”

Another group, the Congressional Integrity Project, announced Wednesday that it intended to launch a multimillion-dollar “war room” to undermine investigations from the House. People involved in that initiative, which was first reported by Politico, have previously worked with Mr. Brock’s team and have close connections to the White House and the Democratic Party.
[/b]
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
...the Democratic Party

I'm sick to death of seeing and hearing that lie!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Killer Clouds

I'm sick to death of seeing and hearing that lie!
I say it all the time that there is nothing democratic about the DEMOCRAT party!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I say it all the time that there is nothing democratic about the DEMOCRAT party!

:yowsa: There are a few of us but not nearly enough!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New Democrat Group Led By David Brock to Mount Multi-Million Dollar Campaign to Undermine GOP Investigations
By Debra Heine
November 17, 2022

In the wake of the Republican midterm election trickle, a coalition of left-wing Democrats led by Media Matters founder David Brock is planning a multimillion-dollar counteroffensive against congressional Republicans.

With funding from some of the biggest donors in Democrat politics, Brock’s new nonprofit group, “Facts First USA,” plans undermine congressional Republicans as soon as they take control the House of Representatives.

The group intends to spend $5 million-a-year to push back against an expected onslaught of investigations into Joe Biden’s incompetent and corrupt administration, as well as his notoriously corrupt family’s foreign business dealings.

Brock has stepped away from his position as chairman of Media Matters and American Bridge, “to focus on Facts First USA, for which he will serve as president,”  the New York Times reported on Thursday.

After the 2016 election, Brock, through his American Bridge PAC, began concocting a project to “hobble the Trump Administration with lawsuits, media criticism and new media competition.”

Now, his new group “Facts First USA” and the White House appear to be working together to hobble any investigation into the Biden regime’s rampant malfeasance. Together, they are reportedly assembling opposition research intended to cast Republicans conducting oversight as hypocrites, “pointing to those who defied subpoenas in the congressional investigation into the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.”

Brock put out a 15 page memo titled, “A SWAT Team to Counter Republican Congressional Investigations,” which has been “circulating among major Democratic donors, members of Congress, and others,” according to the Times.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2022/11/17/new-democrat-group-led-by-david-brock-to-mount-multi-million-dollar-campaign-to-undermine-gop-investigations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Chuck Callesto
@ChuckCallesto

BREAKING REPORT: Jim Jordan Seeks to Interview ALL 51 Intelligence Officials That SIGNED HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP LETTER That Claimed The Story Had ‘Earmarks of a Russian Information Operation.’..