Author Topic: Post-Election Joe Biden Warns of Upcoming ‘Setbacks’ in the Economy  (Read 421 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Post-Election Joe Biden Warns of Upcoming ‘Setbacks’ in the Economy

Charlie Spiering 18 Nov 2022

President Joe Biden warned Americans on Friday to expect setbacks in his ongoing attempts to fix the economy.

“It’s going to take time to get inflation back to normal levels as we keep our job market strong, so we could see setbacks along the way,” he said at the White House, promising to stay “laser-focused” on the economy.

He also claimed that inflation at the grocery store was “down slightly,” even though the cost of food at home is up 12.4 percent from the previous year.

The president met with a group of business and labor leaders on his imitation White House video set to talk about the economy and delivered about seven minutes of remarks before sending the press out of the room.

He argued that the economic growth was up 2.6 percent and that unemployment numbers were still low, proving that his policies were successful in turning around the economy.

Biden encouraged Americans to be patient until his policies could go into effect, providing seniors with cheaper diabetes medicine. He also promoted tax credits for replacing windows and doors in their homes, replacing heating systems, and mounting solar panels on their roofs.

“That’s good for your wallet but also good for the environment, because you’re using less energy,” he said, noting that the tax credits were “just going to start kicking in.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/18/post-election-joe-biden-warns-of-upcoming-setbacks-in-the-economy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Post-Election Joe Biden Warns of Upcoming ‘Setbacks’ in the Economy
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2022, 05:39:53 am »
I guess it's too soon for him to start blaming the razor thin majority of republicans, and remaining laser focused on the economy? God help us! I can't wait for him and hthe democrats media lap dogs to start squealing like stuck pigs when the hearings into Hunter begin...if they do.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2022, 10:59:37 am »
:facepalm2:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2022, 12:07:31 pm »
This guy has been more wrong more often on everything

Americans don’t share his rosy assessment
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2022, 01:16:35 pm »
Translation:

"This is my final term,and I have to steal everything I can get now with both hands or l lose the chance forever!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2022, 05:34:30 pm »
How the utopian talk before the election day, sounds so much different after election day, and of course fools can't tell the difference EVER!  ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY VOTE.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2022, 11:36:55 pm »
Just bought lettuce today -- 4.99.

A week or two ago, it was 2.49-2.99.

THAT'S what I'd call "a setback"... to one's wallet...!