Author Topic: Pence takes aim at Biden over America's economic woes, says southern border 'is not secure'  (Read 418 times)

Offline libertybele

No doubt Pence will run in '24.  IMHO the GOPe/DEMS will find a way to prohibit Trump from running.  Keep in mind that Pence's role model is Al Gore.  Perhaps a Pence/Romney ticket??

Pence takes aim at Biden over America's economic woes, says southern border 'is not secure'

Former Vice President Mike Pence is taking aim at President Biden over his failure to address the numerous economic issues in America and the crisis at the southern border, which Pence said "is not secure."

"I often tell people I've known Joe Biden for a very long time, and he's been that wrong for a very long time," Pence told with Fox News Digital in an interview. "You know, one secretary of defense for Republican and Democrat presidents actually said Joe Biden's been wrong about every foreign policy decision in the last 40 years. That's true."

Nearly three years after departing the West Wing, Pence believes Biden's presidency has weakened America.

"What we are witnessing in the Biden administration — whether it be the runaway spending, whether it be flatlining defense spending, whether it be a disastrous and appeasing foreign policy, reentering negotiations with Iran, whether it be tax increases, driving a recession and inflation in this economy — one policy after another just seems almost intent on weakening America at home and abroad," he added. "It's one of the reasons why we won back the House of Representatives."

Looking ahead, Pence believes the "American people are going to be prepared to win back America and put our country back on the track" he discusses in his new book "So Help Me God," which details his time in the White House.

Pence, who is rumored to be considering running the GOP nomination for president in 2024, said he will "always be proud of the record of the Trump-Pence administration" even though "it did not end well."........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pence-takes-aim-biden-americas-economic-woes-says-southern-border-secure
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 10:35:23 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Pence takes aim at Biden over America's economic woes, says southern border 'is not secure'"

You just figurin' that out now, Mikey?
Tells me all I need to know about you...

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
"Pence takes aim at Biden over America's economic woes, says southern border 'is not secure'"

You just figurin' that out now, Mikey?
Tells me all I need to know about you...
Jackass probably got too much blowback for attacking Trump so had to actually address the real issues Americans care about and take a swipe at one of his democrat buds.

Offline Killer Clouds

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Day juz ain't no slippin NUTTIN pass dat Pence guy,is dere?

He mah hero!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pence who?

@Killer Clouds

Think "Biden,Part 2". In other words,a political/corporate tool to be used by our masters to keep us under their thumbs while they raid the treasury and enslave us.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

Day juz ain't no slippin NUTTIN pass dat Pence guy,is dere?

He mah hero!

Nothing like Dick Tracy telling us the obvious.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Nothing like Dick Tracy telling us the obvious.
That is actually apt, since one of the criminals Tracy went after was Mumbles, but that Tracy was competent.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
@Killer Clouds

Think "Biden,Part 2". In other words,a political/corporate tool to be used by our masters to keep us under their thumbs while they raid the treasury and enslave us.

Indeed!  This slave community/nation will become exceedingly cruel, fools call it a utopian society, they don't realize a utopian society for the upper elitist.  The Germans tried it last century, a lot criticized, some of them hanged.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions