Author Topic: New Englanders Are Fed Up With High Energy Prices (Coulda' fooled me!)  (Read 1046 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: New Englanders Are Fed Up With High Energy Prices (Coulda' fooled me!)
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2022, 08:04:21 pm »
Tough crap on you if you voted Dem.

Eat it.
The Republic is lost.

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2022, 08:06:51 pm »
https://oilprice.com/Energy/Heating-Oil/New-Englanders-Are-Fed-Up-With-High-Energy-Prices.html

Maybe stop voting for the same idiots?

Like black people complaing about the cities they live in yet vote over and over again for the same people
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2022, 08:40:06 pm »
New Englanders Are Fed Up With voted for High Energy Prices

There, fixed it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2022, 08:58:27 pm »
There, fixed it.

Sadly, that's the truth of the matter.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2022, 09:06:57 pm »
Tough crap on you if you voted Dem.

Eat it.

The more I learn the less convinced I become that most actual live New Englanders did that.  To me, it is much more likely that fantom votes injected at these new centralized counting centers elected Democrats.  @Free Vulcan @Kamaji
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 09:07:59 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2022, 09:21:11 pm »
The more I learn the less convinced I become that most actual live New Englanders did that.  To me, it is much more likely that fantom votes injected at these new centralized counting centers elected Democrats.  @Free Vulcan @Kamaji

I'm pretty sure a majority of New Englanders voted for these higher prices by voting for left-wing democrats.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2022, 09:22:26 pm »

@Bigun

There is not near enough transparency or oversight to know what's going on in those places. It's almost a worse problem than mail-ins, drop boxes, etc.

Not to mention the widespread use of Dominion machines. Personally I think the company is a CIA front by the way it acts, but at the very least I do not trust their machines as legit for registering and counting votes.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 09:23:51 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2022, 09:31:40 pm »
@Bigun

There is not near enough transparency or oversight to know what's going on in those places. It's almost a worse problem than mail-ins, drop boxes, etc.

I agree 100%. FAR easier for TPTB to control what happens in them than it was out in the precincts.

Not to mention the widespread use of Dominion machines. Personally I think the company is a CIA front by the way it acts, but at the very least I do not trust their machines as legit for registering and counting votes.

Again I agree. I'm not going to go back and dig up the posts, but I recall saying the same about Dominion 2years ago. @Free Vulcan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2022, 10:14:34 pm »

Where I lived in nh it was basically scantron type voting machines.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2022, 10:17:24 pm »
'Higher energy prices' was on the ballot in 2020.  This isn't some 'but I didn't know' scenario.  The Democrats campaigned on it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2022, 10:49:54 pm »
'Higher energy prices' was on the ballot in 2020.  This isn't some 'but I didn't know' scenario.  The Democrats campaigned on it.

:thumbsup:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2022, 10:50:24 pm »
Where I lived in nh it was basically scantron type voting machines.

Where I am on L.I., the voting is with a scantron type machine as well.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2022, 02:25:48 pm »
Where I am on L.I., the voting is with a scantron type machine as well.

They only employ the full Parallel Election Tactics in a few, carefully selected, locations. Just enough to get their desired result.

- J. R. R. Tolkien