Author Topic: When nature strikes — you pay! Climate “loss and damage” hits the UN  (Read 162 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
When nature strikes — you pay! Climate “loss and damage” hits the UN
By Craig Rucker |November 16th, 2022|Climate|130 Comments
Are you ready to pay climate reparations totaling more than all the money in the world for disasters nature caused?

For years CFACT has warned of plans to add “loss and damage” to the UN climate regime, making wealthy nations liable to compensate developing countries when extreme weather strikes.

This week 130 nations placed a draft loss and damage funding plan formally on the agenda for the first time at a UN climate conference.  Will the Biden Administration give in to this?  Who else?

Read the official UN COP 27 loss and damage proposal for yourself at CFACT.org.

https://www.cfact.org/2022/11/16/when-nature-strikes-you-pay-climate-loss-and-damage-hits-the-un/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=when-nature-strikes-you-pay-climate-loss-and-damage-hits-the-un
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson