Author Topic: Unrealistic Net Zero Policies Cost Families Dearly  (Read 127 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Unrealistic Net Zero Policies Cost Families Dearly
« on: November 18, 2022, 03:11:47 pm »
Unrealistic Net Zero Policies Cost Families Dearly

By Vijay Jayaraj

We’ve read a lot about how the Ukraine conflict has increased the price of energy in the international market. However, the root of the ongoing energy crisis is unrealistic policies based on unscientific conclusions about climate, often drafted in plush European offices.

For years, energy markets across the globe were able to withstand the pressures of anti-fossil fuel policies – partly because coal, oil and natural gas had made nations wealthy enough to do so. Now, cracks are appearing in even the wealthiest of countries like the U.S. where the most vulnerable members of society are being hit the hardest with high energy prices and shortages.

Many countries have embraced Net Zero, an unenforceable international requirement to emit essentially no carbon dioxide from human activity. Although impossible to achieve, this mythological target has spurred on the climate industrial complex to meet it. Proponents of politically correct technologies are chasing government subsidies to pour into the rat holes of wind turbines, solar panels, carbon capture, “green” hydrogen, ethanol and more.

Attempts to implement Net Zero will mostly produce financial casualties, both corporate and individual.

https://co2coalition.org/2022/11/16/unrealistic-net-zero-policies-cost-families-dearly/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson