Author Topic: Trump's Achilles' heel? [COVID-19 Lockdown--15 Days to Flatten the Curve]  (Read 5321 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump's Achilles' heel? [COVID-19 Lockdown--15 Days to Flatten the Curve]
« Reply #100 on: November 22, 2022, 03:00:20 am »
Uh, yes they were...ordered in fact, under threat of prosecution.

'A breaking point': Anti-lockdown efforts during Spanish flu offer a cautionary tale for coronavirus

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/breaking-point-anti-lockdown-efforts-during-spanish-flu-offer-cautionary-n1202111

Spanish flu - 1918-1920

So let me rephrase --  no President in modern recent history has been faced with a world pandemic as large as the magnitude of COVID.

We can ping pong this back and forth all day long, but you are never going to convince me that Trump did not display extreme leadership in his handling of the pandemic.  He did well and saved lives. Meanwhile, China, Fauci and Joe get a free pass by many; not in my books.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #101 on: November 22, 2022, 04:23:03 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

I saw it. Sorry I did not respond.  I have not written a sequel. Maybe you should write one.  :beer:

Thanks @massadvj

« Reply #102 on: November 22, 2022, 04:24:53 am »
Wel, I'm not going any where, especially since I was invited back.  Make of that what you will.

Who signed the invitation @Timber Rattler ?

Offline Idiot

« Reply #103 on: November 22, 2022, 04:35:29 am »
Who signed the invitation @Timber Rattler ?
Does it really matter?  It was me.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #106 on: November 28, 2022, 05:42:20 am »
I don't get it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-