Author Topic: China Might Force Climate Alarmists to Ditch Ridiculous CO2 Goal in Global Pact  (Read 317 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Legal Insurrection by  Leslie Eastman Thursday, November 17, 2022

China will also not pay “climate reparations” with cash.

Say what you will about China, but it definitely maintains a “China First” stance when dealing with elite globalists.

Take, for example, what Chinese officials are reportedly doing at the 27th Conference of the Parties (COP27) in Egypt. They may be forcing the globalists to abandon the ridiculous pledge to limit global warming to 1.5°C (2.7°F), according to insiders to the negotiations.

First drafts of the pact to emerge from the United Nations Cop 27 meeting in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt are expected to be issued tonight.

But the promise that the Earth will not be allowed to warm by more than 1.5°C (2.7°F) could be dropped, with China pushing for the wording to be dropped.

…China, the world’s largest greenhouse gas emitter by volume, is urging behind the scenes that countries should aim for 2°C (3.6°F) as it would require less drastic restrictions on its industry.

The 1.5c limit emerged at the Paris Climate talks in 2015, when it was agreed that countries should limit warming ‘by well below 2°C (3.6°F), preferably to 1.5°C (2.7°F)’.

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/11/china-might-force-climate-alarmists-to-ditch-ridiculous-co2-goal-in-global-pact/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I am an admitted Chicom hater, but they seem to be the one of few countries  showing any sense in not buying into the "Enviro-Scam"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

I am an admitted Chicom hater, but they seem to be the one of few countries showing any sense in not buying into the "Enviro-Scam"

India is playing a similar game.