Author Topic: House Republicans allege Biden directly involved in business dealings with son Hunter Biden  (Read 1105 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 November 17, 2022 9:55am EST
House Republicans allege Biden directly involved in business dealings with son Hunter Biden

Rep. James Comer, citing whistleblowers, alleges business deals with individuals close to Chinese Communist Party

By Timothy H.J. Nerozzi | Fox New

Republican Reps. James Comer and Jim Jordan alleged at a press conference Thursday that President Biden was actively involved in overseas business dealings involving his son Hunter.

Comer, citing whistleblowers, asserted that the Biden family "flourished and became millionaires by simply offering access to the family."

The representatives alleged that Hunter Biden and Joe Biden participated in "waste, fraud, and abuse" in international business dealings. The Republicans are releasing a report Thursday outlining their findings.

"This is an investigation of Joe Biden," Comer said.

The Republicans say they have uncovered evidence of conspiracy or defrauding the United States, wire fraud, violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act, money laundering, tax evasion and other crimes.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-republicans-allege-biden-directly-involved-business-dealings-son-hunter
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The news conference was a joy to watch.... :pop41:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
7m
Attention Christopher Wray aka FBI Director: When House Republicans issue a subpoena to Hunter Biden for documents, I want you to raid his house at 5:00 am
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
7m
Attention Christopher Wray aka FBI Director: When House Republicans issue a subpoena to Hunter Biden for documents, I want you to raid his house at 5:00 am

888high58888 Hunter and Joe are beyond corrupt but unfortunately so is the FBI and DOJ so nothing is going to be done until that corruption is corrected.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 03:52:08 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
As much as I want to see Pedo Joe go down in flame of scandal, I'd prefer the House have an 24/7 obsessive focus on stopping Biden's agenda.

You'd think thses stooges could walk and chew gum, and do both, but it doesn't work out that way.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

As much as I want to see Pedo Joe go down in flame of scandal, I'd prefer the House have an 24/7 obsessive focus on stopping Biden's agenda.

You'd think thses stooges could walk and chew gum, and do both, but it doesn't work out that way.

McCarthy is Speaker and the GOP has a slim majority.  I don't expect any changes.  None. Notta.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 November 17, 2022 2:14pm EST
White House: House GOP Biden family investigation full of 'long-debunked conspiracy theories'
White House spokesman says Republicans engaging in 'politically-motivated attacks' with investigation of Biden family business deals

By Rich Edson , Chris Pandolfo | Fox News

The White House accused congressional Republicans of promoting "long-debunked conspiracy theories" in a swift response after House lawmakers alleged that President Biden was actively involved in overseas business dealings alongside his son Hunter. 

"Instead of working with President Biden to address issues important to the American people, like lower costs, congressional Republicans’ top priority is to go after President Biden with politically-motivated attacks chock full of long-debunked conspiracy theories," said Ian Sams, a spokesman for the White House Counsel's office.

"President Biden is not going to let these political attacks distract him from focusing on Americans’ priorities, and we hope congressional Republicans will join us in tackling them instead of wasting time and resources on political revenge," he added. 

After securing the House majority in the midterm elections, GOP Reps. James Comer of Kentucky and Jim Jordan of Ohio held a press conference Thursday to detail their impending investigations into the Biden administration. 

Comer, who is set to chair the House Oversight Committee, said whistleblowers have come forward to detail how Hunter Biden and his relatives "flourished and became millionaires simply by offering access to the family." 

"Was Joe Biden directly involved with Hunter Biden's business deals, and is he compromised? That's our investigation," Comer said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-house-gop-biden-family-investigation-full-long-debunked-conspiracy-theories
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

Alleged?  It's already been proven.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Focus on FTX instead.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Focus on FTX instead.

No chance! WAY to many Republican fingers in that pie!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

No chance! WAY to many Republican fingers in that pie!

You're right @Bigun  - This is Uniparty enterprise.

Offline Hoodat

McCarthy is Speaker and the GOP has a slim majority.  I don't expect any changes.  None. Notta.

McCarthy is not yet Speaker.  Speaker requires 218 votes.  McCarthy doesn't have it (unless Dems jump on board).
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline EdinVA

Oh goody... another hundred million dollar investigation and gobs of tv time for congress... and no result

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I seriously doubt either one of them is capable of making any decisions.

They sure know how to follow the orders of their masters,though.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
888high58888 Hunter and Joe are beyond corrupt but unfortunately so is the FBI and DOJ so nothing is going to be done until that corruption is corrected.

@libertybele

The Feebs have ALWAYS been politically corrupt. That was guaranteed when they named a crossdressing homosexual as the leader of the Feebs,and kept him there until the day he died.

Anybody that thinks any of his replacements is in any way better is delusional.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

... said Ian Sams, a spokesman for the White House Counsel's office.

@mystery-ak

Who is Ian Sams,how long has she been a Feeb,and who is her family connected to?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bear.
Woods.
You-know-what.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak

Who is Ian Sams,how long has she been a Feeb,and who is her family connected to?

Ian Sams
White House Office of Counsel to the President (May 2022-), Special Assistant to the President/Senior Adviser to the Counsel
https://www.legistorm.com/person/bio/177170/Ian_Charles_Sams.html

ANALYSIS: Ian Sams Is the Forrest Gump of Political Failure

In the running for worst political operative of the 21st century

Andrew Stiles • January 26, 2022 5:20 pm

Ian Sams, one of the Biden administration's top COVID-19 communications aides, is under fire for an old tweet in which he suggested the COVID-19 vaccines might be "unsafe" because Donald Trump was president at the time they were invented.

"Americans are rightly concerned about the rushed process leading to an unsafe vaccine," the veteran Democratic operative wrote in September 2020. Sams, who was serving as national press secretary for then-vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris at the time, was defending Democratic candidates who had expressed skepticism about the safety of the vaccines.

At this point, it's worth taking some time to reflect on Sams's career in politics. Just as Biden's national security adviser, Jake Sullivan, is the Forrest Gump of American foreign policy disasters, Sams is also a Forrest Gump-like character when it comes to American political failures.

more
https://freebeacon.com/democrats/ian-sams-political-failure/
Support the USO

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Just expose all of it for the seedy, sordid, seditious cesspool that it is. Make the Rats pull the 25th Amendment trigger and start that party civil war.
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republicans say they'll push ahead with Hunter Biden probe despite some warnings from within

Top lawmakers unveiled plans to target the Biden family in oversight probes.

excerpt:

But several voices from within their own party have balked at the prospect of targeting the president's family, calling it a distraction from the issues voters care about and a political miscalculation that could exacerbate growing tensions within the party after a lackluster midterm performance. Republicans had hoped to comfortably win control of the House, but instead they appear poised to take control with a razor-thin margin.

Barbara Comstock, a former Republican congresswoman from Virginia, said pursuing Hunter Biden and others is a losing strategy, and would signal to voters that the party has failed to learn its lessons.

"When voters deliver such a dramatic rebuke, where expectations of a 'red wave' fail to come through, it's time for humility and introspection," said Comstock, an ABC News contributor. "And rabid oversight of Hunter Biden is not at all the message Republicans should take away from the midterms."

Some new arrivals in Washington echoed that sentiment.

"If parts of our party want to go into these investigations, that's their prerogative," said Rep.-elect George Santos, R-N.Y., during an interview on Fox News this week. "I don't want to waste my time in Washington engaging in hyper-partisan issues, I want to deliver results."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/republicans-push-ahead-hunter-biden-probe-warnings/story?id=93489697
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Am I the only one thinking we have heard all this before?

Maybe I am wrong,but it SEEMS to me like I have been hearing about the RNC cracking down on Dim corruption since at least the late 50's,and can't remember it happening for the life of me.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 02:33:43 am by sneakypete »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Am I the only one thinking we have heard all this before?

The American people haven't..it will be all new to them.
Support the USO