Author Topic: Schumer and company lament shortage of American workers and discover ‘solution’  (Read 284 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 17, 2022
Schumer and company lament shortage of American workers and discover ‘solution’
By Olivia Murray

Chuck Schumer has apparently had an epiphany — without serfs, there can be no lord.

Yesterday, the re-elected Senate leader addressed a crowd of reporters, and recognized a serious issue plaguing America, “Now more than ever, we’re short of workers.”

But don’t fret, the fearless leader has a solution: fill the void with foreign-born invaders, and grant them citizenship.

Citing the shortage, Schumer announced his party’s reinvigorated support for amnesty and citizenship for the illegal populations currently within our (fluid) borders — amnesty because these aliens are criminals for already having already violated America’s laws, and citizenship so they can officially become tax slaves, and of course, vote Democrat. In fact, disdain for the American identity and zero desire to assimilate is a bonus.

Watch what he had to say below:

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1592927534403923968

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/11/schumer_and_company_lament_shortage_of_american_workers_and_discover_solution.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Tell them to 'work from home'.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
First of all almost none of these 11 milliion :silly: except for the newest entries are absent from the workforce. for decades the democrats have made federal employment laws regarding the hiring of illegals all but null and void and you will find illegals working in all sorts of jobs not just gardeners/landscapers. Also a very great many of these poor poor illegals not only work under the table and above the table with fake documents they also get tax ID's from the IRS with which they file claiming almost no income and the max number of dependents so that they receive very large returns again at the American taxpayers expense. It used to, and still does, infuriate me when morons claimed(and still do) that illegals contribute more than they receive.

Am I a bad person because it would make me happy if a great number of democrats like Schumer would suffer a major stroke?

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
November 17, 2022
Schumer and company lament shortage of American workers and discover ‘solution’
By Olivia Murray

How about we overhaul the education system
so it will start producing something other than
unemployable snowflakes, whose only skills are
whining about "why doesn't somebody take care of me?"
and rioting and destroying the businesses
that actually do all the taking care of people's needs?

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline EdinVA

tolerance, acceptance and now amnesty... next step.. citizenship and voting rights... the plan all along