Author Topic: Kinzinger: January 6 Committee Helped Crush the Red Wave  (Read 274 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kinzinger: January 6 Committee Helped Crush the Red Wave
« on: November 17, 2022, 12:52:39 am »
Kinzinger: January 6 Committee Helped Crush the Red Wave

Pam Key 16 Nov 2022

Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that the January 6 House Select Committee helped stop the red wave in the 2022 midterms.

Anchor Nicolle Wallace said, “The GOP now in disarray. McConnell just beat back a challenge from Senator Rick Scott to be minority leader, and Kevin McCarthy faced a challenge as well as he’s pursuing the speakership. All while the disgraced ex-president announced a bid again to run for 2024. Adam Kinzinger, in a new op-ed, writes, ‘Trump has proven him woefully unfit to hold the office that he sullied and shown he can’t be trusted to put the American can peoples interest ahead of his own. Worst of all, a return of Donald Trump in 2024 could further erode American democracy potentially rendering it irredeemable.”

Wallace asked, “Tell me what you make of the results on Tuesday?”

Kinzinger said, “In terms of the results, it was fantastic. I mean, we all expect that, and I’ll say I’m guilty of this. I expected as we got closer to the election … that this was going to be a red wave, just history and everything else. But I think the January 6th Committee, even if people don’t vote on that issue, it kind of popped the bubble, so to speak, so people started feeling uneasy. I think the Paul Pelosi attack and I think the Dobbs decision and a some other things and GenZ turned out, and we had a bit of a defensive of democracy, and it’s just the beginning.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/11/16/kinzinger-january-6-committee-helped-crush-the-red-wave/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Kinzinger: January 6 Committee Helped Crush the Red Wave
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 01:02:23 am »
One thing remains; the GOP is in a state of disarray. I'm glad to see that both McConnell and McCarthy were challenged, but there's just not enough conservatives in either chamber to make a darn bit of difference.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

Re: Kinzinger: January 6 Committee Helped Crush the Red Wave
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 01:06:21 am »
So Kinzinger openly admits that the purpose of the Jan 6 committee was purely political.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-