Author Topic: Paul Ryan says McCarthy will clinch speakership, anyone ‘not named Trump’ can beat Biden  (Read 834 times)

Online libertybele

What a crock of crappola.  So, this SOB is in the spotlight again. Why?  The RINO's are lining up.  :#@$%:

Paul Ryan says McCarthy will clinch speakership, anyone ‘not named Trump’ can beat Biden

Former House Speaker Paul Ryan has no doubt Kevin McCarthy will clinch the speakership role in January, blames former President Donald Trump for the GOP's underwhelming midterm results and says Trump could lose to President Biden in a 2024 matchup.

McCarthy, R-Calif., is facing a challenge to become speaker from Rep. Andy Biggs, R-Ariz., and the Freedom Caucus. The current minority leader beat Biggs in a closed-door GOP vote 188-31 on Wednesday. To become speaker, McCarthy will need at least 218 votes if the entire 435-member House is seated and voting.

Ryan, who served as speaker from 2015-2019, said McCarthy will win in January.

"I think he's going to win. I think Kevin's the right man for the job. I think everybody knows it," Ryan told Fox News Digital. "And I have every reason to expect that he will become speaker of the House."............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/paul-ryan-says-mccarthy-will-clinch-speakership-anyone-not-named-trump-can-beat-biden
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Ryan, Pence, Christie, McConnell - all these failed fake conservatives running their mouth while having lost big against the Rats in their own time.

Ryan especially since he let Sniffy own him in the debate.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I sure wish this snake would slither back into his hole, his advice and opinions are right up there with Dr. Fraudci and every bit as trustworthy.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
NeverTrumper Paul Ryan, joining with the most hardcore democrats is going to show us the way, eh?  The democrats and Ryan don't even have a clue they are overplaying their hand.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Hoodat

Gotta wonder how many Democrat votes it took to name Ryan as Speaker.  The only way McCarthy becomes Speaker is with Democrat votes.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Mr. Ryan:
"...anyone ‘not named Trump’ can beat biden"

Shows you how perceptive and forward-looking this guy is.

ol' white joe won't be running for president in 2024...

Jeremy Carl
@jeremycarl4

This is why I am "Never McCarthy".

7:17 PM · Nov 21, 2022  Twitter Web App

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
He's got a Romney/McCain slimey sheen all over him.

Many forget that this is the same Paul Ryan who couldn't beat Pedo Joe in a VPOTUS election debate.

And that is saying something.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Bill Mitchell
@mitchellvii

Dear Paul Ryan,

You like to tell us the Donald Trump is unelectable.

In 2020, Trump won Iowa, Ohio and Florida. In 2012 you LOST Iowa, Ohio and Florida.

Shut up.

Posted on 4:58 AM · Nov 22nd, 2022

https://gettr.com/post/p1z8y3k96d0

Bill Mitchell
@mitchellvii

Do you remember how during the Biden Ryan debate Biden just laughed in Ryan's face and Ryan had NOTHING?

Posted on 7:33 AM · Nov 22nd, 2022

https://gettr.com/post/p1z9xpi7ec3

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Why should I care what Paul Ryan says about anything?  I'll wait.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien