Author Topic: Why Trump will lose this time by Conn Carroll  (Read 236 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Trump will lose this time by Conn Carroll
« on: November 16, 2022, 10:26:30 pm »
Why Trump will lose this time
by Conn Carroll, Commentary Editor
November 16, 2022 02:13 PM

When former President Donald Trump last competed in a Republican primary, he was the fresh face, the outsider coming in and disrupting a field full of career politicians.

Govs. Jeb Bush (R-FL) and Scott Walker (R-WI) were the front-runners at the time. They were formidable, but they gave Trump an opening on immigration because they, along with the general bipartisan consensus among mainstream politicians at the time, had supported granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants.

This time, it is different. There is nothing fresh about Trump’s face. He has been on the political stage nonstop for seven years now. And about 50 minutes into his presidential campaign announcement Tuesday night, he basically admitted as much.

“I don’t like to think of myself as a politician, but I guess that’s what I am,” Trump said in the middle of a rant on parental rights. “I hate that thought.”

No wonder the entire speech was so "low energy."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/why-trump-will-lose-this-time
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Why Trump will lose this time by Conn Carroll
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2022, 10:45:44 pm »
Why Trump will lose this time
by Conn Carroll, Commentary Editor
November 16, 2022 02:13 PM

When former President Donald Trump last competed in a Republican primary, he was the fresh face, the outsider coming in and disrupting a field full of career politicians.

Govs. Jeb Bush (R-FL) and Scott Walker (R-WI) were the front-runners at the time. They were formidable, but they gave Trump an opening on immigration because they, along with the general bipartisan consensus among mainstream politicians at the time, had supported granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants.

This time, it is different. There is nothing fresh about Trump’s face. He has been on the political stage nonstop for seven years now. And about 50 minutes into his presidential campaign announcement Tuesday night, he basically admitted as much.

“I don’t like to think of myself as a politician, but I guess that’s what I am,” Trump said in the middle of a rant on parental rights. “I hate that thought.”

No wonder the entire speech was so "low energy."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/why-trump-will-lose-this-time

I didn't care to watch the speech. He is a past president and yes, he is now a politician. A politician with a lot of baggage.  He made a good president; that was then, this is now with the DEM cheating continuing in full throttle.

He has announced very early that he's running and I would lay odds he's going to be challenged by Pence and possibly Mittens.  The GOP establishment will try to take him out.  They stole an election once and I'm sure that they have already figured out a way to keep him from being the nominee. Gee,what could possibly go wrong for Trump?? Enter Pence or Mittens as the GOP nominee.

It's going to be much of the same; Trump will hold enormous rallies and Ronna will announce how well he's doing because of attendance when the focus needs to be on election integrity.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Re: Why Trump will lose this time by Conn Carroll
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2022, 11:09:16 pm »
Govs. Jeb Bush (R-FL) and Scott Walker (R-WI) were the front-runners at the time. They were formidable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqPr6bcTJhc
Let it burn.