Author Topic: Pompeo dings Trump: GOP needs leader who doesn’t claim ‘victimhood’  (Read 1282 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Pompeo dings Trump: GOP needs leader who doesn’t claim ‘victimhood’
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2022, 04:16:15 pm »
DeSantis did respond by saying that the focus needs to be on the GOP winning GA.  If I recall, DeSantis is hoping for a FL, GA alliance.

DeSantis also realizes that if Walker fails miserably Dec.6th, it will be highly reflective on DJT.  To me that is a good sign that DeSantis is more worried about the good of Country and Party, than his own politcal ambitions.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline BellyAche

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2022, 04:29:05 pm »
Great.  Now do Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Welch, or any other randomly selected successful CEO.  You will find similar checkered histories.

You don’t get to be wildly successful unless you’ve done battle in the business arena.

Yes, I'm finding stuff on Bezos and Zuckerberg but not with the colorful timeline like the one I sent out. No surprise.
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2022, 06:53:01 pm »
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
I don't know who needs to hear this but Mike Pompeo tried to have Julian Assange murdered
3:26 PM · Nov 16, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline BellyAche

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2022, 08:38:09 pm »
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
I don't know who needs to hear this but Mike Pompeo tried to have Julian Assange murdered
3:26 PM · Nov 16, 2022
And for who wants to read...

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/sep/27/senior-cia-officials-trump-discussed-assassinating-julian-assange
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt