Author Topic: PRIVATE BORDER SECURITY: Yuma families forced to hire armed guards amid migrant surge, local officia  (Read 140 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Fox News
PRIVATE BORDER SECURITY: Yuma families forced to hire armed guards amid migrant surge, local official says

Megan Myers
Wed, November 16, 2022 at 2:00 AM

Illegal immigrants have flooded Yuma hospitals and have caused some residents fearing their safety to hire armed security, a Yuma city official told Fox News.

"Two of these families down here actually had to hire private security guards — armed security guards — to keep people out of their yards," a Yuma county supervisor, Jonathan Lines, told Fox News. "They were constantly having people come into their homes, into their yards, and they were not very respectful."

Nearly 1 million of the 4 million migrants who have crossed into the U.S. since President Biden took office traveled through Arizona's southern border, according to Customs and Border Protection. Border Patrol's Yuma sector saw a 171% increase in migrant crossings between 2021 and 2022.

https://news.yahoo.com/private-border-security-yuma-families-070036795.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson