Author Topic: Del Rio Sector Agents Arrest Two Child Sex Offenders On Veterans Day  (Read 149 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Del Rio Sector Agents Arrest Two Child Sex Offenders On Veterans Day
Release Date Tue, 11/15/2022 - 12:00

Del rio, Texas – U.S. Border Patrol agents assigned to Del Rio Sector arrested two convicted child sex offenders shortly after they illegally entered the United States on November 11th.

While conducting line watch operations, Eagle Pass North Station agents encountered ten subjects attempting to avoid detection near Quemado, Texas. All apprehended subjects were transported to the processing center in Eagle Pass, Texas. While at the processing center, record checks revealed that one subject, Pedro Ulloa-Cordova, 22, a Mexican national, was convicted of an aggravated felony: sexual abuse of a child, in Utah. Ulloa-Cordova was most recently deported in 2021.

Uvalde agents apprehended Saul Reynaldo Mendoza-Reyes, 37, an El Salvadorian national, while he attempted to avoid detection near the Uvalde checkpoint. Record checks revealed Mendoza-Reyes was convicted of rape of a disabled minor, in New York, in 2012. He was most recently deported in 2018.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/local-media-release/del-rio-sector-agents-arrest-two-child-sex-offenders-veterans-day
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson