Author Topic: While Americans Can’t Afford Heat, Biden Pays Muslim Country Billions to Dump Coal  (Read 207 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
While Americans Can’t Afford Heat, Biden Pays Muslim Country Billions to Dump Coal

As part of talks led by John Kerry, donors are exploring how solar might replace the coal plants
November 16, 2022 by Daniel Greenfield 2 Comments

While Americans can’t afford gas or to heat their homes, Biden is bragging of a deal to subsidize solar panels in Indonesia.

Americans have too much money. And too much everything. Let’s give it all away.

The United States, Indonesia and other allies signed a $20 billion deal on Tuesday at the Group of 20 (G-20) summit that will help Indonesia reduce its reliance on coal.

The goal of the agreement, called the Just Energy Transition Partnership (JETP), is to help Indonesia reduce emissions and transition away from fossil fuels to renewable energy.

This isn’t a deal.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/while-americans-cant-afford-heat-biden-pays-muslim-country-billions-to-dump-coal/
« Last Edit: November 16, 2022, 05:19:52 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson