Author Topic: John Kerry Slammed For Vowing To Use ‘Covid Template’ To Fight Climate Change  (Read 298 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY JEFFREY CLARK ON NOV 16, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

John Kerry Slammed For Vowing To Use ‘Covid Template’ To Fight Climate Change

Climate Depot founder Marc Morano and Fox News host Dan Bongino slammed U.S. climate czar John Kerry’s “suicidal, climate change, global warming rollout” on Saturday after he boasted to world leaders that his climate scheme would be similar to COVID-19 restrictions.

“We modeled it somewhat on the experience of what happened with vaccines,” Special Presidential Envoy for Climate Change John Kerry proclaimed at the COP27 climate conference in Sharm-el-Sheikh, Egypt, in a presentation about the “global climate crisis.”

Morano, who authored the 2022 book The Great Reset: Global Elites and the Permanent Lockdown, blasted Kerry’s climate plan as a thin cover for “authoritarianism” by using the “COVID template to fight climate.” [emphasis, links added]

https://climatechangedispatch.com/john-kerry-slammed-for-vowing-to-use-covid-template-to-fight-climate-change/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Dan Bongino slammed U.S. climate czar John Kerry’s “suicidal, climate change, global warming rollout” on Saturday after he boasted to world leaders that his climate scheme would be similar to COVID-19 restrictions"

Restrictions upon the common man.

But not for John Kerry nor the rest of the elites like him.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
"Dan Bongino slammed U.S. climate czar John Kerry’s “suicidal, climate change, global warming rollout” on Saturday after he boasted to world leaders that his climate scheme would be similar to COVID-19 restrictions"

Restrictions upon the common man.

But not for John Kerry nor the rest of the elites like him.

:yowsa:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.