Author Topic: Mike Pence: Dan Quayle and Al Gore his role models, not Trump  (Read 1165 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: Mike Pence: Dan Quayle and Al Gore his role models, not Trump
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2022, 10:15:57 am »
I sometimes wish citizens should be required to do a three year tour of duty in Washington, DC rotating between working for membrs of Congress, large donors, political consultants, pollsters, lobbyists,  PACs. The one question asked during the exit interview should be:  'Name the three people you most trust'.  Hint:  This is a trick question.

It takes years, sometimes decades, to trust your instincts and recognize the real power players across this town ----- and their goals.   Trump was a true outsider  ---  at the mercy of the Uniparty.  Priebus made the best choice from among the willing to secure GOP acceptance and end another ongoing internal battle.

The "it was Trump's choice' and 'Trump chose poorly" mantras are grossly unfair ----- and in those using these mantras vindictively, it exposes their profound misunderstanding of what "deep state" truly means.

I made similar arguments in 2015-16, that Trump being the outsider was both an advantage (it propelled his campaign and got him elected) and a disadvantage (it got his administration sabotaged by RINO insiders).  Not to mention the effect on his administration from the torrent of media lies and democrat subversions.

But the NT’s are still here and still throwing darts at Trump.  I don’t waste my time with them anymore as they are a lost cause.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2022, 11:00:15 am »
Trump! Trump!  Trump!

I am sick of hearing about him, from him etc.

Trump was abysmal at selecting folks to work for him, and in the end, only trusted his daughter and son in law.  This is NOT a trait of a great leader.

DeSantis could and would run in 2024, but I do not think he will take Trump on.  If he does, he may well destroy any future for running down the road.

BOTTOMLINE:  Until the Republicans end electronic voting which results in heavy rigging of any election, we are no different than Russia.  The Democommies will continue to perfect the vote rigging with each election.  And the day will eventually come with totalitarian approaches to any that dissent to anything.  That day is on the horizon.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2022, 02:36:53 pm »
aligncare wrote:
"But the NT’s are still here and still throwing darts at Trump.  I don’t waste my time with them anymore as they are a lost cause."

Agreed, and that's why several are still on my "ignore" list, and will forever remain there...

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2022, 05:07:56 pm »
You think maybe Pence was just choosing other Veeps?  :shrug: