Author Topic: Why the Red Tsunami Turned into a Ripple ..Scott S. Powell  (Read 223 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why the Red Tsunami Turned into a Ripple ..Scott S. Powell
« on: November 17, 2022, 02:37:28 pm »
November 17, 2022
Why the Red Tsunami Turned into a Ripple
By Scott S. Powell

A recurring topic of discussion among some three hundred people from all over America who gathered to listen to and discuss presentations by U.S. national security experts after the November 8th election revolved around disbelief that the anticipated red tsunami appeared to have dissipated into a ripple. While some observed that “a near majority of Americans seem to have lost their common sense and moral integrity,” others expressed it this way: “Fools vote for fools, crooks vote for crooks, and dishonest people vote for dishonest representatives.” 

While these observations offer insight, there is clearly more going on. Many Americans have succumbed to silence to avoid being branded as “election deniers,” and eschew the subject of vote fraud and election irregularities of the 2020 election. But common-sense logic requires that we face the fact that because we failed to get to the bottom of voting irregularities of 2020, Democrat strategists and operators would play election fraud 2.0 cards again in midterm elections of 2022 and the days of vote counting to follow.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/11/why_the_red_tsunami_turned_into_a_ripple.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Why the Red Tsunami Turned into a Ripple ..Scott S. Powell
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 03:04:07 pm »
A good synopsis of how the game the vote.

We can cry, piss, and moan all we want, but at what point is it the responsibility of GOP led states to fix their problems?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 04:03:13 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Why the Red Tsunami Turned into a Ripple ..Scott S. Powell
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 03:54:06 pm »
READ THIS BOOK!!!

https://www.amazon.com/Parallel-Election-Blueprint-Deception/dp/1958682292/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1PL5L7FKUS9PT&keywords=the+parallel+election&qid=1668699677&sprefix=%2Caps%2C232&sr=8-1

I'm about halfway through and find the authors, and what they have done, awesome and truly inspiring. If this book doesn't clear up any questions you may have about how our elections are being manipulated, you clearly need to read it again!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien