Author Topic: Ivanka Trump says she plans to stay out of politics as father announces 2024 bid  (Read 355 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ivanka Trump says she plans to stay out of politics as father announces 2024 bid
by Daniel Chaitin, Deputy News Editor |
November 15, 2022 10:37 PM

Ivanka Trump says she does not plan to rejoin her father, former President Donald Trump, in government if he is reelected in 2024.

She issued a statement around the time the elder Trump wrapped up his speech announcing a new bid for the White House.

"I love my father very much. This time around, I am choosing to prioritize my young children and the private life we are creating as a family. I do not plan to be involved in politics. While I will always love and support my father, going forward I will do so outside the political arena," Ivanka Trump said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/ivanka-trump-no-more-politics-2024
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LottieDah

Smart thing to do. She was a little to the left of what her father's platform was

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I don't think this decision has anything to do with politics.

A mother's death is a profound loss --- triggering much introspection.  I suspect Ivanka wants to be more like her own mother was, especially when she was young:  available and guiding.

If so, Ivanka's made the right decision for the right reasons.  I wish her well.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Should have never been involved in the first place.
The Republic is lost.