Author Topic: Mitch McConnell Vows to ‘Stay Out’ of ‘Highly Contested’ 2024 GOP Primary  (Read 251 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mitch McConnell Vows to ‘Stay Out’ of ‘Highly Contested’ 2024 GOP Primary

Wendell Husebø 16 Nov 2022

Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) on Wednesday vowed to “stay out” of the potentially “highly contested” 2024 Republican presidential primary.

“The way I’m going into this presidential primary season is to stay out of it,” McConnell told reporters. “I don’t have a dog in that fight. I think it’s going to be a highly contested nomination fight with other candidates entering.”

It is well known McConnell was not the biggest supporter of former President Donald Trump, who announced he was running for president Tuesday night. No other GOP primary contender has entered the race.

McConnell and Trump often competed for influence over the Republican Party during Trump’s presidency. McConnell and Trump did work together to appoint conservative judges to the courts, but the relationship became fractured after Trump lost reelection.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/16/mitch-mcconnell-vows-stay-out-highly-contested-2024-gop-primary/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Ya right.  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
He vows to stay out of 2024 primary right up to the time that gives him his marching orders.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Worth the paper he printed it on, too, I bet.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis