Author Topic: Smugglers Pack Tender-Age Migrant Children in Cargo of SUV near Border in Arizona  (Read 404 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Smugglers Pack Tender-Age Migrant Children in Cargo of SUV near Border in Arizona
BOB PRICE14 Nov 202219

Tucson Sector Border Patrol agents arrested a human smuggler who packed a group of migrants into the cargo area of an SUV near the Arizona border with Mexico. The migrants included three tender-aged children.

Tucson Sector Chief Patrol Agent John R. Modlin tweeted a photo of camouflage-wearing migrants found in the cargo area of a vehicle stopped Monday, November 7, on SR-85. Ajo Station Border Patrol agents carried out a traffic stop on SR-85 that led to the discovery.

During a vehicle search, the agents found eight migrants hiding under a blanket in the cargo area, Modlin reported. Three of the migrants are said to be tender-age children.

The agents arrested the driver, a U.S. citizen. The driver will face charges related to human smuggling.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/11/14/smugglers-pack-tender-age-migrant-children-in-cargo-of-suv-near-border-in-arizona/
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 04:41:37 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Tender age?" Who writes this shit?  Talk to ANY of these teen-aged kids and it'll curl (or straighten) your hair.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: