Author Topic: FBI Director Won't Say If He Had 'Confidential Human Sources' 'Dressed as Trump Supporters' at Jan.  (Read 254 times)

Offline libertybele

FBI Director Won't Say If He Had 'Confidential Human Sources' 'Dressed as Trump Supporters' at Jan. 6 Insurrection

At a hearing held before the House Homeland Security Committee on Nov. 15, FBI Director Christopher Wray declined to say whether the FBI had used "confidential human sources" "dressed as Trump supporters" in the Capitol during the Jan. 6, 2021 insurrection.

House Rep. Clay Higgins (R-La.) asked Wray, "Does the FBI have confidential human sources -- did the FBI have confidential human sources embedded within the January 6 protesters on January 6, 2021?"

FBI Director Wray replied, "Congressman, as I'm sure you can appreciate, I have to be very careful about what I can say about when -- may I finish -- about when we do and do not and where we have and have not used confidential human sources."

"But to the extent that there's a suggestion, for example, that the FBI's confidential human sources or FBI employees in some way, instigated or orchestrated January 6, that's categorically false," said Wray.

Higgins then asked, "Did you have confidential human sources dressed as Trump supporters inside the Capitol on January 6, prior to the doors being opened?"

Wray replied, "Again, I have to be very careful --."............

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/michael-w-chapman/fbi-director-wont-say-if-he-had-confidential-human-sources
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Were any of the "Proud Boys" not FBI?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"I can neither confirm nor deny there are nuclear weapons aboard this vessel."

Same song, different lyrics.

They don't want to admit they've been spending your money trying to entrap you in some scheme they cooked up to make themselves look good when the bust goes down (and for other strictly political purposes).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis