Author Topic: Relationship Among FTX, Ukraine, And Democrats Sparks Speculation  (Read 794 times)

Offline bilo

It All Begins with ‘Aid for Ukraine’
In March, the Ukrainian government established a crypto donations website, allowing Kyiv to convert digital token contributions into fiat money that would be deposited at the National Bank of Ukraine. The Ukraine government maintained a goal of $200 million. By October, it had raised more than $60 million.

The contributed funds have been used to purchase everything needed for the war effort, such as digital rifle scopes, medical supplies, field rations, fuel, military clothing, and other critical items.

The initiative, known as “Aid for Ukraine,” garnered the support of FTX, staking outfit Everstake, and Ukraine’s Kuna exchange. It has been powered by the Ministry of Digital Transformation.

...Corruption or Incompetence?
Is there truth to any of the speculation that Ukraine funneled money to Biden through FTX or that there was anything iniquitous in the Ukraine-FTX partnership?

A cryptocurrency expert, who wished to remain anonymous, told The Epoch Times that there isn’t much credence to the suggestions. Although Bankman-Fried was a significant Democratic donor, the downfall of FTX was because of mismanagement, poor decision-making, and a lack of experience and corporate controls. It was an enormous financial firm that was run by 20-somethings.

The other factor was that FTX’s assets were denominated in volatile cryptocurrencies, and many of these tokens’ valuations crashed in 2022. FTX’s balance sheet, which was obtained by the Financial Times, shows that its assets were comprised of joke coins or unreliable tokens, including TRUMPLOSE, the Brazilian Digital Token, Oxygen (OXY), and FTT (FTX’s native coin).

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/relationship-among-ftx-ukraine-and-democrats-sparks-speculation
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

Re: Relationship Among FTX, Ukraine, And Democrats Sparks Speculation
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2022, 03:57:24 am »
FWIW, it turns out FTX was a company registered in the Bahamas, so donations being made to Rats were from a foreign country.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2022, 04:32:30 pm »
JackPosobied
@JackPosobied

We must discuss the very real possibility that FTX was used as a pass-through vehicle by the national security services

It wasn't just money laundering, it was an intelligence operation

10:53 AM · Nov 16, 2022·Twitter Web App

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2022, 04:45:26 pm »
"Jack Posobiec and @alexstein99 discuss the FTX debacle, and how Sam Bankman Fried's actions could lead to the regulation of crypto.'  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1592539404471795715

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2022, 05:13:11 pm »
Also adding to the "stench factor" was the timing of FTX's demise. 

By going belly-up is a outstanding means of hiding the paper trail of what really was  the biggest political Ponzi and money laundering schemes in memory.

That little dufous can claim he's lost it all and shred away.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline bilo

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2022, 05:26:03 pm »
Also adding to the "stench factor" was the timing of FTX's demise. 

By going belly-up is a outstanding means of hiding the paper trail of what really was  the biggest political Ponzi and money laundering schemes in memory.

That little dufous can claim he's lost it all and shred away.

From what I've read so far FTX did not get money given to the govt of Ukraine by the USA and then sent it back to the Rats. I have read that FTX did get sums given as donations from individuals for Ukraine and the donations didn't get there. Whatever the case this does need to be investigated, but by whom?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2022, 05:32:06 pm »
From what I've read so far FTX did not get money given to the govt of Ukraine by the USA and then sent it back to the Rats. I have read that FTX did get sums given as donations from individuals for Ukraine and the donations didn't get there. Whatever the case this does need to be investigated, but by whom?

That little turd is in the Bahamas, and once the shredders stop smoking, and extradition papers go though 20 rounds?

There will be little left to investigate.  Or he'll will have gotten lost somewhere in the world.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline bilo

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2022, 01:27:58 am »
That little turd is in the Bahamas, and once the shredders stop smoking, and extradition papers go though 20 rounds?

There will be little left to investigate.  Or he'll will have gotten lost somewhere in the world.

You're probably right, especially since he's in a protected class ie., the big Rat donor class.

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2022, 07:10:33 am »
  pointing-down

Watters: "Did Democrats get CAUGHT in massive MULTI-MILLION-dollar Ukraine laundering scheme?! Media SILENT'  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1592369212638404609

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2022, 11:47:10 pm »