Author Topic: Mitch McConnell's pathway to redemption  (Read 377 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mitch McConnell's pathway to redemption
« on: November 15, 2022, 03:31:31 pm »
November 15, 2022
Mitch McConnell's pathway to redemption
By Denton Scratch

Mitch McConnell's behavior has been reprehensible.  He refused to support GOP candidates who could have helped Republicans win control of the Senate.  He is funding an internecine battle between GOP candidates in Alaska, favoring RINO Lisa Murkowski over conservative Kelly Tshibaka.  The Turtle is the swampiest of the swamp creatures.  He even has shadowy ties to Communist China.

But sometimes politics requires making deals with bad people.  Sometimes politics, for all its sordid nature, can offer a path to redemption.

McConnell has a narrow pathway to go from zero to hero.  He can once again thrust himself into position as GOP champion and help himself in the process.

First, he must immediately throw all of his support, all of his funding and all of his arm-twisting, favor-calling-in influence behind the Georgia runoff campaign of Herschel Walker.  This would cut against McConnell's nature.  Walker is a Trump protégé, and McConnell hates and works to undermine everything Trump stands for, which is why this act would be such an unexpected gesture and a credit in Mitch's favor.

Herschel Walker has a good chance to win.  He has great name recognition.  Most votes siphoned off by the Libertarian candidate should go to him.  He faces a weak and tainted opponent.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/11/mitch_mcconnells_pathway_to_redemption.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Mitch McConnell's pathway to redemption
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2022, 03:32:46 pm »
The only path for Turdle is outright resignation from the Senate.

Anything less, is unacceptable.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2022, 03:33:27 pm »
Huh?
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2022, 03:40:49 pm »
The only path for Turdle is outright resignation from the Senate.

Anything less, is unacceptable.

Well that would have to be up to the people of Kentucky but he should be forced to resign from his position
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2022, 03:45:44 pm »
Well that would have to be up to the people of Kentucky but he should be forced to resign from his position

Yeah, and I think the embarassment of being bumped from Leadership role would be enough of an embarassment that he would totally resign.  So if he can be dethroned, I think Part II takes care of itself.

Kind of like what I expect from Pelosi.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2022, 11:48:12 pm »
Mr. McConnell has no real "pathway to redemption", nor does he need one.

He's in control of his domain, and that's all that matters to him.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2022, 11:51:51 pm »

Yep.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2022, 11:52:21 pm »

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.