Author Topic: NBC News reporter Miguel Almaguer suspended over retracted Paul Pelosi story  (Read 534 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NBC News reporter Miguel Almaguer suspended over retracted Paul Pelosi story

By Yaron Steinbuch

November 15, 2022 | 7:59am

An NBC “Today” show correspondent has been suspended as the network conducts an investigation into his now-retracted story about the attack on Paul Pelosi.

Journalist Miguel Almaguer has reported that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband didn’t let on that he was in danger when cops showed up at his San Francisco home right before he was assaulted with a hammer.

The correspondent has been suspended for the erroneous story, the Daily Beast’s Confider newsletter reported.

The now-deleted clip said Paul Pelosi, 82, answered the door for cops who responded to a 911 call, but that they were “seemingly unaware they had been called to the home of the speaker of the House.”

Pelosi didn’t “declare an emergency” or try to leave, but instead walked several feet back into the foyer toward David DePape, who had broken into the home and was carrying a hammer, sources told NBC.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/11/15/nbc-news-reporter-suspended-over-retracted-paul-pelosi-story/amp/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
My guess Nancy is behind this..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
My guess Nancy is behind this..

Yep, not only does Nanzi and her slimy dim minions control the narrative, they control the perception of truth.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DB

The body cam footage would provide the truth.

But strangely that has been buried...

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Just like his DUI arrest footage.  Sleazy POS is a magnet for debuachery and corruption. The level of MSM and local Law Enforcement protection is mind boggling.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Wrath of Nancy: NBC Correspondent Miguel Almaguer Suspended After Viral Report on Paul Pelosi and David DePape
By Jim Hoft
Published November 14, 2022 at 9:30pm

NBC News pulled their bombshell report in early November by Miguel Almaguer on the attack on Paul Pelosi that included details that contradicted the narrative in the federal charging papers against accused attacker David DePape. The video of a report that aired on the Today Show was pulled across several platforms after The Gateway Pundit reported the contradictions-which was not noted by NBC in their report.

A report by NBC on a third person in the Pelosi home at the time of the attack was also later walked back.

The NBC report by journalist Miquel Almaguer revealed that Paul Pelosi opened the door for the police, did not flee or declare an emergency, walked back to the attacker in the house, and then was attacked.

This shook up the entire narrative by the Pelosi team.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/wrath-nancy-nbc-correspondent-miguel-almaguer-suspended-viral-report-paul-pelosi-david-depape/
Support the USO

Online LMAO

This reporter must be fairly new. Does he not know that his role as a reporter is not to report the news until he’s received  instructions and approval from the DNC? Hopefully he will learn after this incident
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Polly Ticks

Wouldn't it be fun if he sued them for wrongful termination and they subpoenaed the bodycam footage? Come to think of it, maybe that's why he's only suspended and not fired.
 :tinfoil:
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 16, 2022 12:29pm EST
NBC Bay Area affiliate's report on Paul Pelosi attack shares key details with retracted 'Today' report
NBC Bay Area’s report includes details that Pelosi opened door for police, didn't try to leave house

By Brian Flood , Nikolas Lanum | Fox News

A new NBC Bay Area report about the assault on Paul Pelosi last month includes several of the same details in NBC News' retracted national report that suggested Pelosi may not have been in immediate danger when police arrived prior to his attack.

NBC News national correspondent Miguel Almaguer reported on Nov. 4 for "Today" that police didn’t know they were responding to the Pelosi residence, Pelosi opened the door for police but didn’t attempt to escape or declare an emergency, and even walked away from law enforcement and toward his eventual attacker. 

Almaguer’s report was erased from all NBC News platforms later in the day. It was scrubbed from social media, and NBC News issued an editor's note on its website, reading, "This piece has been removed from publication because it did not meet NBC News reporting standards." 

However, a local NBC reporter’s similar story was not retracted and remained online as of Wednesday morning. 

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-bay-area-affiliates-report-paul-pelosi-attack-shares-key-details-retracted-today-report
Support the USO

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Maybe I haven't been following this story that closely but so far the only evidence I've seen from this story are the nudist's MAGA's mugshot and a broken door. Do I have that right?