Author Topic: African Children Died Mining Cobalt For Your EV’s Battery  (Read 208 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
African Children Died Mining Cobalt For Your EV’s Battery
« on: November 15, 2022, 03:58:35 pm »

WRITTEN BY DUGGAN FLANAKIN ON NOV 14, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Warning labels on pharmaceutical products let us know about possible side effects from their ingestion. Warning labels on children’s toys address multiple negative consequences of allowing their unsupervised use – and more.

Warning labels are also placed on numerous other products, but not all are that effective, according to a Harvard study. [emphasis, links added]

All vehicles sold in the United States today are required to have seat belts, and there are laws specifying just what types of children’s car seats are allowable (depending upon age and/or height) for the minimum legal protection. Not everyone complies, but these safety belts and warning labels are credited with saving countless lives.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/warning-african-children-died-mining-cobalt-for-your-evs-battery/
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 03:59:34 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: African Children Died Mining Cobalt For Your EV’s Battery
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2022, 04:05:41 pm »
Why, then, do we not have warning labels on electric vehicles?

Something like, “African children died mining cobalt for your EV’s battery.”

But, as one famous politician once said, “What difference would it make?”

This is, after all, a society in which child mutilation is enforced by federal and state judges; where foreign children are trafficked across the Rio Grande for the enjoyment of unnamed buyers, and others drown or die of heat exposure or starvation in southwestern deserts; and where fentanyl and other unregulated pharmaceuticals (and even legal vaccines) are responsible for thousands of juvenile deaths every year.

It is the dawning of the new age of Ishtar and Molech (see Rod Dreher:  https://www.theamericanconservative.com/three-worlds-of-evangelicalism-the-gods-return/)