Author Topic: Not ‘Green’ At All: How Renewables Destroy The Natural Environment  (Read 280 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY VIV FORBES, GUEST POST ON NOV 15, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Not ‘Green’ At All: How Renewables Destroy The Natural Environment

‘Green’ policies are destroying the natural environment and changing local weather. This is part of a futile United Nations scheme claiming to improve the climate of the world.

All green energy degrades the environment.

Take wind power.

Wind turbines steal energy from the atmosphere and must affect local weather. Turbines are always placed on the highest ground and along ridges to catch more wind. [emphasis, links added]

Natural hills already affect local weather by causing more rain along the ridge, and a rain shadow further downwind. Wind turbines enhance this rain shadow effect by robbing the wind of its ability to take moisture and rain into the drier interior. Promoting more inland desertification is not green.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/not-green-at-all-how-renewables-destroy-the-natural-environment/
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 03:53:38 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Not ‘Green’ At All: How Renewables Destroy The Natural Environment
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2022, 08:42:36 pm »
Businesses across America have gone berserk in claiming their allegiance to the climate change fraud.  They preach "Net Zero" and beat their chests along with Al Gore and John Kerry, eco-hypocrites of the highest order.

At the same time, they preach "inclusion" meaning transgender and homosexual mental illness and child predation and recruitment.  The world is going to hell and businesses are legitimizing it.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Online roamer_1

Re: Not ‘Green’ At All: How Renewables Destroy The Natural Environment
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2022, 09:03:44 pm »
Businesses across America have gone berserk in claiming their allegiance to the climate change fraud.  They preach "Net Zero" and beat their chests along with Al Gore and John Kerry, eco-hypocrites of the highest order.

At the same time, they preach "inclusion" meaning transgender and homosexual mental illness and child predation and recruitment.  The world is going to hell and businesses are legitimizing it.

It's called fascism.