Author Topic: Trump fundraising operation under fire after 'abysmal' spending in key races  (Read 763 times)

Online corbe

Trump fundraising operation under fire after 'abysmal' spending in key races

by Katherine Doyle, White House Reporter 
November 15, 2022 05:30 AM

Former President Donald Trump is facing backlash from top donors angered he failed to spend more to help secure Republican majorities in Congress after wading into key races with endorsements and raking in mountains of cash.

Wealthy political donors who helped fuel Trump’s fundraising operation expected the former president to juice the Republican candidates he fielded during the general election. Instead, millions of dollars are still sitting in Trump’s coffers, according to federal election records.

A Republican said Trump was on the receiving end of “extraordinarily severe” phone calls from donors incensed by how their contributions were handled. Trump’s response has been to apportion blame on those around him, including the aides charged with overseeing the operation.

The former president’s fundraising apparatus amassed mountains of cash ahead of the general election, spending only a fraction of the more than $130 million it collected, according to federal data compiled by OpenSecrets.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/trump-fundraising-operation-under-fire-key-races
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I'm sorry, does Mitch McConnell not control the Senate purse strings? Did he not pull money from candidates to give to his Democrat endorsing cronies?
The Republic is lost.

Offline aligncare

How high should we jump this time?

It’s not journalism if the source is anonymous. The correct term is propaganda or agitprop (“lie” works, too).
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 03:29:49 pm by aligncare »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Trump fundraising operation under fire after 'abysmal' spending in key races

The painful irony is Trump might use the same funds for a 3rd party run, if he is denied the nomination.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

The painful irony is Trump might use the same funds for a 3rd party run, if he is denied the nomination.

That’s what I’m thinking.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
catfish predicts:
"The painful irony is Trump might use the same funds for a 3rd party run, if he is denied the nomination."

OK, I'm gonna make a prediction in response to the one you've made above.

If Mr. Trump does run as a 3rd-party candidate, the candidate of "The Republican Party" will finish in THIRD PLACE in the general election.

And what happens to the "Republicans" after that...?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

johnny maga
@NFG_1998

Donald Trump is a private citizen. He spent $4 million helping Blake Masters in the AZ Senate race

Mitch McConell, the Senate Slumlord, spent $0

Tell me again how Trump is the problem

11:03 PM · Nov 11, 2022  ·Twitter for iPhone

Offline cato potatoe

Same as you - they will watch the democrats wreck the country. 
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 11:57:09 pm by cato potatoe »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Don't Fall For The "Blame Trump" Campaign (Video)
Dan Bongino Show, November 15, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1s2xbk/?pub=4

Online libertybele

I'm thinking that he may announce a 3rd party run anyways ... his statement was that his announcement tonoight was going to change history.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
catfish predicts:
"The painful irony is Trump might use the same funds for a 3rd party run, if he is denied the nomination."

OK, I'm gonna make a prediction in response to the one you've made above.

If Mr. Trump does run as a 3rd-party candidate, the candidate of "The Republican Party" will finish in THIRD PLACE in the general election.

One way trip to Whig City...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis