Author Topic: Suspicious activity at Scottsdale voting center  (Read 2579 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Suspicious activity at Scottsdale voting center
« on: November 15, 2022, 02:42:23 pm »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Suspicious activity at Scottsdale voting center
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2022, 03:00:31 pm »
Just don't bother Ducey with this, he's busy.
The Republic is lost.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2022, 04:51:06 pm »
And in other news.....

Katie Hobbs is, in reality, a martian.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2022, 06:00:37 pm »
And in other news.....

Katie Hobbs is, in reality, a martian.

Keep singing it:  There was no cheating in either 2020 or 2022.  Both elections were fair and square.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2022, 12:21:42 am »
Both elections were fair and square.

If you say so.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2022, 12:25:34 am »
How did officials let this happen.

At a time when suspicions are already at elevated levels, things needed to come off like clockwork.

Cheating or no, these guys need to be fired. 

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2022, 12:27:08 am »
How did officials let this happen.

At a time when suspicions are already at elevated levels, things needed to come off like clockwork.

Cheating or no, these guys need to be fired.

How did they let it happen? Simple, they are in on it.
Let it burn.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2022, 12:32:41 am »
Yeah, let's screw things up so that the it appears we are cheating (because we are).

Let's not be clever and give the right no reason to think we are cheating.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2022, 06:09:33 am »
With chaos comes opportunity.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2022, 04:25:35 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2022, 07:18:36 pm »
No wonder we are in such deep crap.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2022, 08:41:03 pm »
With chaos comes opportunity.

I get that.

But, when you already have all eyes on you because of the mess 2020 was.....do you really believe you can pull it off ?

Do you really think that is the best way ?

Another question.....are you emboldened by the fact that we've had two years election denial talk that has essentially desensitized people to the point that you feel you can cheat, knowing that some might squawk....but most people won't care to listen ?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2022, 08:45:53 pm »
But, when you already have all eyes on you . . .

Your premise is flawed.  I would love to see what is happening behind closed doors to all those ballots that didn't get counted because someone intentionally left the toner cartridges empty in Republican precincts.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2022, 01:49:52 am »
I don't.  You do.

I didn't say that.

Stop putting words in my mouth.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2022, 02:12:03 am »
I get that.

But, when you already have all eyes on you because of the mess 2020 was.....do you really believe you can pull it off ?

Do you really think that is the best way ?

Another question.....are you emboldened by the fact that we've had two years election denial talk that has essentially desensitized people to the point that you feel you can cheat, knowing that some might squawk....but most people won't care to listen ?
Sure. Pull some outrageously egregious minor scam in one place as a diversion and do the heavy cheating quietly somewhere else. Play down all reports of irregularity as being minor. Cruise past "GO" and collect again. This isn't the first or second time, it's is just more widespread and, of necessity, more outrageous.

For two years the Media have been spewing that those who believe the 2020 election was stolen are liars. Those who don't care to look, won't.

Doesn't that piss you off, even a little bit--especially when there is evidence out there for any who will look to see?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2022, 02:13:47 am »
Damn election fraud deniers.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2022, 02:55:21 am »
Sure. Pull some outrageously egregious minor scam in one place as a diversion and do the heavy cheating quietly somewhere else. Play down all reports of irregularity as being minor. Cruise past "GO" and collect again. This isn't the first or second time, it's is just more widespread and, of necessity, more outrageous.

For two years the Media have been spewing that those who believe the 2020 election was stolen are liars. Those who don't care to look, won't.

Doesn't that piss you off, even a little bit--especially when there is evidence out there for any who will look to see?

What bothers me is that is that it's in the press alerady. 

Kari Lake should not be doing anything more than gathering the proof she needs.

THEN she goes to the media.

Otherwise, the media just chews up those who are emotionally angry that they lost and spouting the word cheating with no real evidence to present. 

The media isn't the friend of the right.

If we give them something large and heavy to beat us with.....they will do it repeatedly.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2022, 03:12:37 am »

How do you propose she does that?  Do you think Maricopa county would be willing to hand her the ballots so that she could do a recount?  Or maybe a list of the people whose job it was to make sure each machine had enough toner in it?  Or maybe a video showing how many ballots happened to show up to the counting centers after the deadline had passed?  I'm sure all this info is publicly available.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2022, 04:36:18 am »

THEN she goes to the media.

Otherwise, the media just chews up those who are emotionally angry that they lost and spouting the word cheating with no real evidence to present. 

The media isn't the friend of the right.

If we give them something large and heavy to beat us with.....they will do it repeatedly.
Yeah riiight the media, the fourth branch of the democrat government media, that media? I'm sure they would believe any proof that was put in front of them just like the proof of cheating in multiple states that stole the 2020 election.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2022, 05:02:29 am »
Yeah riiight the media, the fourth branch of the democrat government media, that media? I'm sure they would believe any proof that was put in front of them just like the proof of cheating in multiple states that stole the 2020 election.

Fair point.

How you would then get your proof out or leverage it to drive some kind of action I can't answer.

But to your point, why are those who are concerned with the elections showing their hands with unfounded accusations (which is not all accusations) that only give the press someone else to mock and demean all the while desensitinzing the public to the message that something is going on.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2022, 05:04:41 am »
We certainly need a better audit and oversight process.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2022, 05:16:13 am »
That's the same media that cannot reference voter fraud without using words like "Unfounded".

I.e: The failed candidate  provided two truckloads of material claimed to support unfounded allegations of voter fraud.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2022, 08:45:00 am »
We certainly need a better audit and oversight process.

That is the biggest part of the problem. While I don't like mail-in ballots, it doesn't matter if it's a million mail-in or election night ballots if there is no oversight of their counting.

If according to TGP Maricopa did collect and count ballots in an unsecure printing business with no oversight or transparency, then we have no idea if the count is legit.

In most states the entire process is full of holes like this.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 08:46:07 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2022, 10:50:34 am »
The whole nation had rigged elections.

Living with Carter 2.0 on steroids and the American people voted for the Democommies?  NO F*&^ing way!

THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED!  FIXED!  ELECTRONICALLY MANIPULATED!