Author Topic: BREAKING: Joe Biden Abruptly Cancels G20 Meeting Amid Reports of Serious Health Concerns  (Read 776 times)

Offline mountaineer

BREAKING: Joe Biden Abruptly Cancels G20 Meeting Amid Reports of Serious Health Concerns
    by Kyle Becker
November 15, 2022

President Joe Biden abruptly canceled a G20 meeting on Tuesday, as world leaders gathered in Indonesia to conduct the official business of managing world affairs.

However, the official explanation for Biden’s last minute drop-out has many wondering once again if something is seriously wrong with the president.

“Breaking news would be that President Biden is missing the G20 leaders dinner,” Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy reported. “He is supposed to be at a supper right now, 8:10 in the evening here in Bali, Indonesia, with everybody that flew in. If you’re the U.S. president, you spent basically two days flying to get here for a dinner like this. You got MBS there, you got Trudeau there. Xi is also there, if anything was left on the table.” ... Rest of story and video at Becker News
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Josh Wingrove
@josh_wingrove
Cambodian PM Hun Sen, who met at length with Biden on Saturday and sat directly next to him in a gala dinner, has announced he has tested positive for Covid.
8:06 PM · Nov 14, 2022

Josh Wingrove
@josh_wingrove
Biden tested negative this morning here in Bali and proceeded on to the G20 sessions. The White House said he’s not a close contact (it’s been more than 48 hours) but hasn’t yet said — it’s mid afternoon as I write this — whether he tested with a rapid test or PCR.
2:49 AM · Nov 15, 2022

Offline mountaineer

Gee, I hope Sleepy Joe was able to attend in order to receive his marching orders.

Klaus Schwab is now part of the G20 and here he is giving his instructions directly to our "elected" leaders…

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1592519737677959172

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Where is Heels-Up?   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden skips G-20 gala because he 'needed to attend to a few items,' official says
White House says Biden has tested negative for COVID

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-skips-g-20-gala-he-needed-attend-few-items-official-says
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Where is Heels-Up?

Afraid of how they are going to take her out. She has to know she was just a placeholder in the grand scheme of things.

Biden will now step down.  The DEMS have secured the Senate and they need someone who can be taken seriously in the oval office. My bet is still on Obama or Rice. OR one will be President and the other VP.  We shall see, one thing is for sure they have already had plans for a long time.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Time to dust off the "President Cameltoes" lapel buttons?

Online libertybele

Time to dust off the "President Cameltoes" lapel buttons?

Perhaps he had planned on stepping down and maybe that's why he told Nancy to stick around as Speaker. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
Biden has canceled all his meetings today. He’s under the weather.
3:02 PM · Nov 15, 2022
Is this the beginning of the end?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Joe could be dead. 

Online libertybele

Perhaps the end for Joe but just the beginning for the new "Dem Party of Destruction".

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I suspect this has more to do with the events in Poland.  The last thing the world needs is Joe Biden with a microphone.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline berdie

I suspect this has more to do with the events in Poland.  The last thing the world needs is Joe Biden with a microphone.

I couldn't agree more.

Offline Kamaji

Joe could be dead. 

You mean below the neck, then?

Online Wingnut

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President Biden spoke with Polish  President Andrzej Duda; call ended at 5:30am Bali time, per the White House.
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The title is wrong. The Summit wasn't canceled, just the USA part. Another indication that we are sinking in prestige because of electoral theft.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline NavyCanDo

This evening he was set up for a press briefing regarding the Poland incident surrounded by a table of other leaders. Said NOTHING. Answered no press questions. The feed was cut abruptly.   Odd indeed.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Fortunately ,whatever Biden does has to be better than anything Trump does, enjoy the hellhole you helped make their Country with your stooge lockstepping!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions